Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Summer Transfers 2016

d'Arc.LP
post May 1 2016, 07:55 PM
Post #1

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,786

(When) Will the Summer Transfers 2016 thread open ?

Never mind, Ill post here on my thoughts about our next transfer window, if we sell the club.

Whoever buys Milan, should know already that the club is in deep crisis of identity and perfoming. It is not only the players who have lost their mentality, it is also the people around in the menagment who dont behave and work like should. I read rumors that some ex Milan players could be included in menagment (ie Maldini and Rivera) also Leonardo. I personally would welcome Leonardo back in the club, despite the things that have happen with him and the reason to do that is because the man knows how to do his job. The only problem is if he would agree to come back.

As for the team players, I only see Dounnarumma, Romanogli, Bacca as starters in our XI after the summer. Maybe giving Abate, Antonelli, Kucka, Bertolaci (only because we invested quite much in him), Bonaventura, Niang and Balotelli a chance to fight for their place also. As for the likes of Abbiati, Zapata, Mexes, Alex, Montolivo, Honda, Menez and Boateng they shouldnt be let to enter Milanello. Abbiati is past his time as a football player, regardles of the role he plays in. Same goes for Mexes and Alex (who would make a good backup if he was any good to rely on when you need him not to make a mistake), Zapata is someone who never stood up to expectations (based on the kind of performances he delivered when he played for Udinese), Montolivo is a Pirlo wanna be who never had and never will have the skills to perform even as 30% of Pirlo, even though he delivered some good matches when Mihajlovic put him into the fire. Boateng is just a bad recycled paper, we never should have gotten him and sooner we let him go the better. As for Honda and Menez, they have the abilities to pull some things but theyre just not what we need. Honda is no winger (even though he played better at the wing than he is playing now in the center) and Menez is just to selfish to play next to Bacca.

So, based on the above and knowing that we have some players loaned, I would like our team to build around:

First XI: Donnarumma, Romanogli and Bacca.

Chance to prove (Bench - First XI): Gabriel, Abate, Antonelli, Bertolaci, Bonaventura, Suso, Niang and Balotelli.

Back ups: Paletta, De Sciglio, Mauri, Kucka and Verdi.

As for the transfers, we really need someone experienced to play with Romanogli (who I strongly believe can be our second Nesta), someone like Thiago Silva (I read some months ago rumors that he might come back). Hummels would be good also. As for the full backs, I think we should go overseas and search, even though I heard we already signed a left back from Argentina.

The midfield is the most important segment we have to fix and invest on. Kovacic would not be very bad, knowing the kids potential. We also need someone like Witsel in order for us to iron the midfield. Granit Xhaka would be perfect, but the guy is already on his way to England. As for the wingers (supposing we will play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3) then there are plenty of good players we could look up. Shaqiri on the right, who would be eager to prove himself in higher level again after failing with Inter. He is still young and has some abilities that we could use. As for the left wing Im still not sure if I prefer El Shaarawy (heard that Roma is not willing to pay 13m for him) and Bonaventura split it, or I would like us to transfer someone else.

Bacca is a killer striker, he just needs someone to feed him asists. A very skilled dribbler and passer, but I cant think of anyone at the moment. An example would be someone like Menez but a less selfish.

So, my first and back up XI would look like this:

----------------Donnarumma
Abate - Th. Silva ------ Romanogli - Antonelli
------------Witsel --------Kovacic
--Shaqiri----------------------------El Sharawy
--------------Niang ---- Bacca

Back Up XI:

-----------------Gabriel
Calabria - R. Ely ----- Paletta - De Sciglio
-------Kucka/Mauri --- Bertolacci
--Suso ------------------------------- Bonaventura
------------- Adriano --- Balotelli

This would probably cost us at least 100-120m, from which 30-40m would be collected from selling the players left out, but Im sure it would bring us back to Champions Leauge, if not winning Scudetto right away. Sure we need a hell of a coach, I hear we could go after Pellegrini, someone I wouldnt mind at all. He has a lot of experience and skills.

This post has been edited by d'Arc.LP: May 1 2016, 08:00 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post May 1 2016, 08:10 PM
Post #2

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

well first thing the big if, will milan be sold anytime soon. My worry is that this whole thing could continue till the end of summer. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 1 2016, 08:10 PM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

You make it sound like the shift in management wouldn't result a complete overhaul of our roster.

I think that if a new management with new staff comes in (and really, Rivera? Isn't he too old and also implicated by being a poor club president before Berlusconi?) new transfer policies and new players should follow in.

Sure, we should keep a few of the current players, maybe even as a kind of backbone. But we should get rid of players like Bertolacci, Mauri, Adriano, Poli, Mexes, and especially Montolivo. However, I'm more then keen on giving SES a new chance. His solid to good performances at Roma convinced me enough.

We should bring in a new mentality at the club with new faces.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post May 1 2016, 09:36 PM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 1 2016, 10:10 PM) *
You make it sound like the shift in management wouldn't result a complete overhaul of our roster.

I think that if a new management with new staff comes in (and really, Rivera? Isn't he too old and also implicated by being a poor club president before Berlusconi?) new transfer policies and new players should follow in.

Sure, we should keep a few of the current players, maybe even as a kind of backbone. But we should get rid of players like Bertolacci, Mauri, Adriano, Poli, Mexes, and especially Montolivo. However, I'm more then keen on giving SES a new chance. His solid to good performances at Roma convinced me enough.

We should bring in a new mentality at the club with new faces.

Actullay I think those changes are quite large, thats why I went with the wild guesses. Otherwise if we dont sell, there is no way that we buy someone. Maybe we sell Bacca and Donnarumma to balance the books (which were -89million for this year) but no other change will happen, at least not for good.

This is from some days ago:

The Association of Small Shareholders have proposed the appointment of some former players in the board of directors:
Rivera, Maldini, Boban, Albertini and Seedorf.
However, the board proppossed by Fininvest has been approved.

Fininvest has proposed the following composition of the Board of Directors:
Barbara Berlusconi, Paolo Berlusconi, Leonardo Brivio, Pasquale Cannatelli, Giancarlo Foscale, Leandro Cantamessa and Adriano Galliani.

This post has been edited by d'Arc.LP: May 1 2016, 09:41 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 2 2016, 07:48 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

All Summer transfer talk here

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 2 2016, 07:50 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Moved the discussion here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 3 2016, 07:32 AM
Post #7

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Sell AC Milan, buy Lionel Messi. Win Everything!

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post May 4 2016, 02:57 PM
Post #8

Giovanissimi Nazionali

CorSport: Milan have closed Feyenoord's talent, Tonny Vilhena. The contract of the 21-year-old will expire in summer and he's also a cilent of Mino Raiola

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 4 2016, 07:45 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ May 4 2016, 02:57 PM) *
CorSport: Milan have closed Feyenoord's talent, Tonny Vilhena. The contract of the 21-year-old will expire in summer and he's also a cilent of Mino Raiola

Oh goody, and we continue to make deals with this vile turd...

I hope this at least gives us a shot at Ibra...

Is Vilhena at least showing signs of being able to fulfil his promise? Anyone follow the Dutch league here?

Also: Besiktas executives are expected to be in Milano in the next weeks to try to close the deal with Zapata. #Sky

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 4 2016, 10:49 PM
Post #10

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

It's the season to be jolly fla lala lala la la

China take over of Milan this summer and expect a CL worthy side as a result. I want Carlo back to rebuild. Maldini in some capacity and close to the team. Galliani will resign, maybe stay on for an interim period, but the tides are definitely against those appointed and representing Silvio. The man has agreed to sell, if figures are accurate 750M for 51% of his stake in Milan; that translates to valuation of the club at 1.4 billion, if the sale happens. Power of management will go to the Chinese. A turning point in Milan and maybe identity/culture change as a result?

+Quote Post

milanbuf88
post May 4 2016, 11:01 PM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,674

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 4 2016, 06:49 PM) *
It's the season to be jolly fla lala lala la la

China take over of Milan this summer and expect a CL worthy side as a result. I want Carlo back to rebuild. Maldini in some capacity and close to the team. Galliani will resign, maybe stay on for an interim period, but the tides are definitely against those appointed and representing Silvio. The man has agreed to sell, if figures are accurate 750M for 51% of his stake in Milan; that translates to valuation of the club at 1.4 billion, if the sale happens. Power of management will go to the Chinese. A turning point in Milan and maybe identity/culture change as a result?

Why would Carlo turn down Bayern for this Milan? That would be madness.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 5 2016, 12:02 AM
Post #12

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ May 4 2016, 11:01 PM) *
Why would Carlo turn down Bayern for this Milan? That would be madness.

He's already signed for them anyway.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 5 2016, 05:36 AM
Post #13

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

He wants Carlo at Milan. That's different.

I heard something about exclusivity agreements. Meaning, that once Silvio signs up with the Chinese, in return for the financial guarantees (~150 MM) being deposited with Finninvest, it means that no deal can cross 1 million without the prospective buyers signing off on it.

So how many think that Galliani going to Real Madrid was to attend a job interview at Real Madrid? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 5 2016, 04:38 PM
Post #14

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

I think it will be for a 70% share of the club not just 51%, Milan sadly isn't worth that much anymore.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post May 21 2016, 04:34 PM
Post #15

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

Milan captain Riccardo Montolivo is linked with a move to Bundesliga side FC Köln......so there is a god!

+Quote Post

42 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:28 PM