Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Will suck this season..., were are the new transfers ???

berenike_10
post Aug 25 2006, 07:36 PM
Post #1

Esordienti A 95

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,894

Awww in seeing a new season with out any trophy.. no new transfers and oliveria will no fit to the calcio, the only and truly forwars we have is pippo, gallas wont come, buffon is only a dream and well like ai said before bonera and gourcuff will need quite some time to become cracks in the field, but well, will be the third season with out any trophy, we are no mach for barcelona, chelsea, and belive me that we are no mach for real , and like it or not , even inter has a better team that us...

lets hope a miracle happens... because if its not.. this will surely be a long season

regards,
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Aug 25 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #2

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

I didn't even read the whole thing, but I 100% disagree with you. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 25 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #3

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

make mine 200%...a football team is more than the sum of its parts my friend...

+Quote Post

berenike_10
post Aug 25 2006, 07:47 PM
Post #4

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 25 2006, 12:39 PM)
make mine 200%...a football team is more than the sum of its parts my friend...

well, will need to wait to see who is wrong or not, (honestly i hope im making the mistake ) however, yes i also can recognize that milan has a great team chemistry... is just matter of time , we also got a quite easy champions league group stage.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 25 2006, 07:57 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Aug 25 2006, 06:47 PM)
well, will need to wait to see who is wrong or not, (honestly i hope im making the mistake ) however, yes i also can recognize that milan has a great team chemistry... is just matter of time , we also got a quite easy champions league group stage.

The CL thing is what really scares me, normally we underperform against small teams. And considering the group we are in and the comment alreay made by some officials of the club I'm afraid that they won't even take them seriously

When we play small teams Seedorf usually walks around without doing anythin, but I think he kicked that habit, he was really working his @ss of in both games against Red Star and even against Lecco he was our best player, I think he wants to prove something to all that judged him.

And I don't think that our signings will end here, A defender will probably come (Oddo seems very likely). So let's see, what happens.

BTW I hope you're wrong too (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by han2503: Aug 25 2006, 07:58 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 25 2006, 08:15 PM
Post #6

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Aug 25 2006, 09:36 PM)
... even inter has a better team that us...

Inter never really had any team ... just a sum up of very good players!!!!

and now ... Real just got players, this won't just make them great again all of a sudden.
And I'm quite sure Capello's ways are not going to work in attack-minded La Liga once again ... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

berenike_10
post Aug 25 2006, 08:18 PM
Post #7

Esordienti A 95

BTW I hope you're wrong too (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

[/quote]

Me too... ( i said it before )

and totally agree with you han about seedorf... in spanish we use the word ''sobrado'' , is like when the players is a great player indeed but is like underated by huimself.

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 25 2006, 08:23 PM
Post #8

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Our Sobrado simply is not motivated enough. Even though he'll still play better than last season his potential is MUCH bigger than that!!!
and rightfully ... no man's eyes can sparkle anymore when he's won the CL three times with three different teams!!!!

+Quote Post

berenike_10
post Aug 25 2006, 08:28 PM
Post #9

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (dst @ Aug 25 2006, 01:23 PM)
Our Sobrado simply is not motivated enough. Even though he'll still play better than last season his potential is MUCH bigger than that!!!
and rightfully ... no man's eyes can sparkle anymore when he's won the CL three times with three different teams!!!!

were you able to spell the word ! great ! well , yes seedorf our new 10 is a terrific player, can dribble, has a great tackle, can run with or with out the ball, and has a great shot, he is one of the most complete players in europe. i lokking forward that he find that little sparkle he is missing now.

+Quote Post

berenike_10
post Aug 25 2006, 08:28 PM
Post #10

Esordienti A 95

BTW , sevilla is winning to barcelandia 1-0....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:21 AM