+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Sep 15 2020, 09:52 AM
Post #602

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,873

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 14 2020, 12:16 PM) *
Imagine, without Ibra and with Leao injured and Rebic suspended our only other FW would be Colombo. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Probable line-up vs Shamrock:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Gabbia, Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Brahim, Calhanoglu, Castillejo; Ibrahimovic.

Interested to see Brahim in action.

Leao now they are saying is covid positive, and ibra unlikely to be fit for 90 mins to say the least so Colombo it is then
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 15 2020, 03:12 PM
Post #603

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 12 2020, 03:37 PM) *
Rumours have it that Raiola wants to add a 30M release clause in his contract...

No way we'd ever agree to that.

Anyways, it's all most likely media BS. They just love the Donna drama considering how it spiralled last time he was up for renewal.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 14 2020, 11:16 AM) *
Imagine, without Ibra and with Leao injured and Rebic suspended our only other FW would be Colombo. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Probable line-up vs Shamrock:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Gabbia, Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Brahim, Calhanoglu, Castillejo; Ibrahimovic.

Interested to see Brahim in action.

Should be enough, the striker situation is the least of my worries. I really do hope we won't go into the season with that right side as our starting RB/RW

CB is also a worry.

Brahim looks like a neat little player. Really low-key excited about him

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Sep 15 2020, 09:52 AM) *
Leao now they are saying is covid positive, and ibra unlikely to be fit for 90 mins to say the least so Colombo it is then

Yep. Leao will probably be missing for a few weeks if that's the case. I think starting with Ibra and finishing with Colombo should be more than enough against Shamrock Rovers.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Sep 18 2020, 03:32 AM
Post #604

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

Memphis Depay rumors have been picking back up again...

🎙️Di Marzio:"Lyon could propose Memphis Depay as part of the deal for Paquetà. AC Milan followed him for some time, but with Ibra who never wants to be on the bench, I don't know if Milan want another striker."

📰Di Marzio:" Depay was in the sights of FC Barcelona, but the deal is not concluded. He has one more year left in his contract and Lyon would not want to lose him on a free transfer."

Then of course there was his tweet from end of last year when Ibra signed for us that that people are definitely trying to make something out of...

https://twitter.com/Memphis/status/1210621254560047109?s=19

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 18 2020, 09:01 AM
Post #605

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Depay would be great, but he's a striker/LW.

I'd prefer someone more adapt at playing RW, which is why I still think Chiesa would be the ideal signing.

Milenkovic rumours are also picking up steam.

Whatever happens, I really am hoping we manage to sign a CB and a RW before the end of the transfer window.

Also, looks like Krunic to Freiburg fell through...

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 18 2020, 10:30 AM
Post #606

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 18 2020, 09:01 AM) *
Depay would be great, but he's a striker/LW.

I'd prefer someone more adapt at playing RW, which is why I still think Chiesa would be the ideal signing.

Milenkovic rumours are also picking up steam.

Whatever happens, I really am hoping we manage to sign a CB and a RW before the end of the transfer window.

Also, looks like Krunic to Freiburg fell through...

Yeah, but Depay is good. We could sign him as vice-Zlatan and then have him as our main forward for next season. It's too good an opportunity to say no to.

As for Chiesa, I've rethought about it, and I'm not so keen about him anymore. In all honesty the guy has never truly impressed me, and for the crazy amount Fiorentina are asking I'd look elsewhere.

I think Krunic is staying. As 4th choice, I would be OK with him.

Priorities right now should be: CB, RW, FW. If we could make these three signings I think we could be ultra competitive for the Champions League spots.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 18 2020, 03:29 PM
Post #607

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 18 2020, 10:30 AM) *
Yeah, but Depay is good. We could sign him as vice-Zlatan and then have him as our main forward for next season. It's too good an opportunity to say no to.

As for Chiesa, I've rethought about it, and I'm not so keen about him anymore. In all honesty the guy has never truly impressed me, and for the crazy amount Fiorentina are asking I'd look elsewhere.

I think Krunic is staying. As 4th choice, I would be OK with him.

Priorities right now should be: CB, RW, FW. If we could make these three signings I think we could be ultra competitive for the Champions League spots.

But Depay is a completely different type of forward to Ibra, I don't think he'd be good as the point of reference up front. Yes he's a great player, but we don't want to upset the chemistry of the team by inserting someone who doesn't really work in the system. I'd rather replace Ibra with striker like Jovic for example.

Depay would be good if we could shift Rebic to the right and play him on the left. Just not sure if Rebic is effective on the right side.

Yes Fiorentina want an arm and a leg for Chiesa. But I still think he'd be the perfect winger for our system and for what Pioli demands of his wingers. He's fast, a hard worker, has good assist/scoring record for a struggling Fiorentina side and is adept at playing on the right side.

For me, I'd be happy with just a CB and a RW.

Striker is more subjective as I think we have options for that position like Leao or even Rebic who can play there if Ibra is out

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 19 2020, 01:28 PM
Post #608

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 18 2020, 03:29 PM) *
But Depay is a completely different type of forward to Ibra, I don't think he'd be good as the point of reference up front. Yes he's a great player, but we don't want to upset the chemistry of the team by inserting someone who doesn't really work in the system. I'd rather replace Ibra with striker like Jovic for example.

Depay would be good if we could shift Rebic to the right and play him on the left. Just not sure if Rebic is effective on the right side.

Yes Fiorentina want an arm and a leg for Chiesa. But I still think he'd be the perfect winger for our system and for what Pioli demands of his wingers. He's fast, a hard worker, has good assist/scoring record for a struggling Fiorentina side and is adept at playing on the right side.

For me, I'd be happy with just a CB and a RW.

Striker is more subjective as I think we have options for that position like Leao or even Rebic who can play there if Ibra is out

I don't care, man. Depay is too good a player for us to say no to. Lyon value him at around 40M I think. Considering we value Paqueta around 22-23 million, that means we could snatch him for an extra 15M.

And he's a very versatile player. Fast, physically strong, could easily play on each flank or as striker. He earns only 2M at Lyon, and he's still just 26. If the possibility truly exists we shouldn't think twice.

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Sep 19 2020, 01:28 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 19 2020, 01:39 PM
Post #609

Looks like we might reach an agreement for Celtic's CB Ajer. They are open for a loan with right of purchase. The player is valued at around 15M. There should be a meeting next week between Maldini and the player's agents.

Source

No idea how good this guy is, perhaps Danny could enlighten us.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 19 2020, 04:30 PM
Post #610

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2020, 01:28 PM) *
I don't care, man. Depay is too good a player for us to say no to. Lyon value him at around 40M I think. Considering we value Paqueta around 22-23 million, that means we could snatch him for an extra 15M.

And he's a very versatile player. Fast, physically strong, could easily play on each flank or as striker. He earns only 2M at Lyon, and he's still just 26. If the possibility truly exists we shouldn't think twice.

I'm not rejecting the idea of signing him. No doubt he's a great player and if the opportunity is there we should take it. But I don't want to upset the balance of the side. I don't see him as an alternative to Ibra, he'd be a great left sided winger in our system, just not sure how that would effect Rebic's productivity

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2020, 01:39 PM) *
Looks like we might reach an agreement for Celtic's CB Ajer. They are open for a loan with right of purchase. The player is valued at around 15M. There should be a meeting next week between Maldini and the player's agents.

Source

No idea how good this guy is, perhaps Danny could enlighten us.

Watched a couple of clips of him, he looks like he's fast, tall and technically good with the ball at his feet. Looks like an alternative to Milenkovic as he seems capable of playing both CB and RB, which is what we seem to be looking for.

Danny, some scouting notes please. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Sep 19 2020, 08:04 PM
Post #611

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

Godin is leaving inter for free and joining Cagliari as per article read on footbal italia.

He ia 34 but had a very good 2nd half of the season apprently. Could have been a good option considering that we have limited funds to spend on cb

+Quote Post

Danny
post Sep 19 2020, 08:08 PM
Post #612

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

Ajer is looking a done deal. Tbf he IS a very good defender, he's big and he's strong. I have never had to tolerate Milan signing Celtic players but this will be a first. I don't think he's anywhere near as good as Kjaer or even Romag, but a decent squad option.

+Quote Post

William405
post Sep 19 2020, 08:40 PM
Post #613

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (Danny @ Sep 19 2020, 10:08 PM) *
Ajer is looking a done deal. Tbf he IS a very good defender, he's big and he's strong. I have never had to tolerate Milan signing Celtic players but this will be a first. I don't think he's anywhere near as good as Kjaer or even Romag, but a decent squad option.

Nice 😋

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Sep 20 2020, 05:50 AM
Post #614

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

QUOTE (Danny @ Sep 19 2020, 09:08 PM) *

According to some sources, we are still after Milenkovic, Ajer is a backup option, or possibly even a way to put pressure on Fiorentina. OTOH, both Longo and NonEvoluto seem to indicate that Ajer is more likely (and they have been two of the more reliable sources of information).

FWIW, Milenkovic started out a bit shaky today (earning a YC), but got better as the game progressed. Chiesa got a real nice assist.

This post has been edited by Forza Milan!: Sep 20 2020, 05:56 AM

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Sep 20 2020, 10:45 PM
Post #615

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

According to Daniele Longo, there is activity for both Ajer and Milenkovic. FWIW, I believe Ajer is our "plan B" if we cannot get Commisso to budge.

Both Longo and CM claim that we are talking to Anguissa (Fullham) as an alternative to Bakayoko (who remains the primary target for the role).

NonEvoluto (and other sources) claim that Pogeba is going out on loan, most likely to Spezia (though apparently there is also interest from Spezia and Brescia.

Apparently there is some interest from Valencia and Lyon for Paqueta (CM). However, Valencia does not have cash and Lyon needs to get rid of Depay before they can get Paqueta.

Somewhere I read that Duarte and Krunic may also go out on loan (Benevento, I think).

+Quote Post

70 Pages V  « < 39 40 41 42 43 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:29 AM