han2503
post Mar 21 2022, 09:32 PM
Post #61

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 20 2022, 02:54 PM) *
You'll be eating these words when next year we'll be playing Krunic CM again because Sanches is out injured.

Why are you so hard on me x-off?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Just let me bask in my love for Sanches pls

Anyway. We'll have good depth in the midfield area with Adli and Pobega coming in. Not too worried about Krunic
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 21 2022, 11:15 PM
Post #62

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Looks like Origi is almost a done deal.

Don't know how to feel about this. Again, if we can divert those funds towards a quality RW then I guess I would be fine with it. Or maybe we're going to sign Origi and another CF, who knows.

I also read a report about us being interested in Brugge's De Ketelaere. Guy can play RW, AM and even CF. Haven't seen him play, just YouTube stuff. Great technique but looks a bit lightweight and not very fast. That was my preception anyway.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 22 2022, 01:16 AM
Post #63

Di Marzio: "Kessie has already signed for Barcelona and sustained his medical. He'll earn 7m per season for 4 years"

Good riddance.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 22 2022, 04:59 PM
Post #64

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 21 2022, 11:15 PM) *
Looks like Origi is almost a done deal.

Don't know how to feel about this. Again, if we can divert those funds towards a quality RW then I guess I would be fine with it. Or maybe we're going to sign Origi and another CF, who knows.

I also read a report about us being interested in Brugge's De Ketelaere. Guy can play RW, AM and even CF. Haven't seen him play, just YouTube stuff. Great technique but looks a bit lightweight and not very fast. That was my preception anyway.

Yes, Schira saying it's done now. And he's usually reliable

Honestly, I'm happy with this as it will free up the money for other areas. And I think for a free agent, he'd be better than Belotti who has been hit and miss for a while now, plus he's younger. And I don't think it would make any sense to get another striker unless Zlatan isn't renewing - which imo would only happen if Sweden were to miss the World Cup and we win the Scudetto, otherwise I think he'll want another season. So it wouldn't make any sense to have 4 CFs for one position

Origi has better technique than Belotti, he's quicker, just as powerful, is more versatile and will bring in that movement we lack with Ibra and Giroud but thrived off of when Rebic played there at the start of the season. Plus he's used to playing in a system where he's part of a press which isn't the case with Belotti.

I feel sorry for Belotti as I know he's a Milan fan as well and wanted the move, but I really feel like he's missed the boat. Whoever advised him to sign that contract 5 years ago really f@cked him over

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 22 2022, 01:16 AM) *
Di Marzio: "Kessie has already signed for Barcelona and sustained his medical. He'll earn 7m per season for 4 years"

Good riddance.

Well at least he didn't go to Inter or Juve. I'll give him that

Just help us win the title, so at least it won't be such a bitter farewell as with the other 2 mofos

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 24 2022, 10:50 PM
Post #65

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Italy man...

So disappointing. Two consecutive WCs now. Just no words, how a team can go from being European champions to not making the WC...

Mancini is the biggest dumbass out there. Immobile, Berardi, Insigne. These guys are never going to do it for the NT because they're just not cut out for he big stage

He's got Scamacca on the bench, never gives him an opportunity, same goes for Zaniolo when Beraradi is stinking up the place. Barella at this point is gassed and running on fumes, yet he keeps insisting on him. Just inexcusable. Same thing over and over again against Switzerland, Ireland and not Macedonia. Keeps beating a dead horse.

And please never mention Berardi again next to Milan's. This guy disgusts me. He can do it for Sassuolo when there's never any pressure but he's absolute sh!t when it really matters

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 24 2022, 11:15 PM
Post #66

Scamacca was out injured tonight. Keeping guys like Zaniolo and Zaccagni out and insisting with the likes of Berardi and Insigne, now that was foolish. Joao Pedro! Fucking Joao Pedro, man! Sorry Mancini, but you deserved to go out.

I feel sorry for Italy because they're the only team I support in international competitions. This is an epochal embarassment, much worse than 4 years ago. To be eleminated by North fucking Macedonia, man. Which only had a shot on goal in the 92th minute. Scandalous. Simply scandalous.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 24 2022, 11:23 PM
Post #67

QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 24 2022, 10:50 PM) *
And please never mention Berardi again next to Milan's. This guy disgusts me. He can do it for Sassuolo when there's never any pressure but he's absolute sh!t when it really matters

+10000

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Mar 24 2022, 11:29 PM
Post #68

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

:pirate:Dollaruma

Italy is the team from Europe that I am fond of in international competitions. Sad to see them bow out like this. But Dollaruma (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) im happy he is so successful. CL and now WC.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 25 2022, 08:29 PM
Post #69

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 24 2022, 11:15 PM) *
Scamacca was out injured tonight. Keeping guys like Zaniolo and Zaccagni out and insisting with the likes of Berardi and Insigne, now that was foolish. Joao Pedro! Fucking Joao Pedro, man! Sorry Mancini, but you deserved to go out.

I feel sorry for Italy because they're the only team I support in international competitions. This is an epochal embarassment, much worse than 4 years ago. To be eleminated by North fucking Macedonia, man. Which only had a shot on goal in the 92th minute. Scandalous. Simply scandalous.

Didn't know he was out. But yeah, the inclusion of Joao Pedro is ridiculou. I'd rather he have given Mario another chance or even put in Belotti.

Insinge has scored ONE open play goal all season for Napoli, just ridiculous to keep insisting with him. Same goes for Barella when Pellegrini and Tonali are in much better form

Verrati btw is amazing, I don't understand why he keeps wasting away in France when he could do it in much better leagues and get the recognition he deserves.

I'd still keep Mancini though. He'll learn from this. And the other options being mentioned are horrifying anyway

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 24 2022, 11:29 PM) *
:pirate:Dollaruma

Italy is the team from Europe that I am fond of in international competitions. Sad to see them bow out like this. But Dollaruma (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) im happy he is so successful. CL and now WC.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

The Azzurri are my NT. But Donna's March nightmare is lowkey satisfying

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 25 2022, 08:37 PM
Post #70

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Hakan out of the WC as well

He's been sh!t for Inter for the last 2 months or so as well.

Beautiful karma

+Quote Post

Danny
post Mar 27 2022, 07:54 PM
Post #71

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

I hope my posting here doesn't jinx the very real probability of us winning the Scudetto...

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 27 2022, 08:21 PM
Post #72

We're fucked.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Mar 27 2022, 11:24 PM
Post #73

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

I'm surprised there's no kiss emoji.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 7 2022, 05:33 PM
Post #74

Asensio being heavily linked with us.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 17 2022, 04:54 PM
Post #75

GdS: Investcorp have ?300m ready to improve Milan?s squad ? the names from Nkunku to Haller

Gazzetta love to bullshit around. How do they expect to be taken seriously by publishing crap like this? 300m? Arabs or no Arabs, that's never going to happen. We'd be lucky to spend 1/3 of that.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:42 PM