> Seria A - Week 7 - Milan - Palermo, Date: 15/10/11 Time: 20:45 CET

han2503
post Oct 14 2011, 02:03 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Since no one opened a thread yet, I'll give this a shot, hopefully the team and Allegri worked out the problems we had these past few weeks and we'll get back on track tomorrow night.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Oct 14 2011, 02:20 PM
Post #2

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

I know he will miss this one but does anybody know when Pato will be back?

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Oct 14 2011, 04:42 PM
Post #3

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,705

QUOTE (Allegri @ today)
"It’ll be a tough game tomorrow. Palermo are a well organized and aggressive side. They’re enthusiastic and it will be anything but an easy game but I mean that in the best possible way. It’s an important challenge.
Robinho last year did extremely well and in the end he got 14 goals and lots of assists. He’s selfless and a positive man. It’s important to have him back. Also because we’ve lost Boateng to a suspension but those available will play well, I’m sure."

“You have to be brave when you play these games. You can’t play with fear. Tomorrow we’ll have to be very careful and very focused because Palermo cover well and get the ball forward quickly. In football today, you don’t win with just technique, you need to be aggressive, courageous and never stop running. These things are fundamental to winning. Sometimes you may be a bit unlucky but the foundations are technique, running, courage and team work."

“We need three points tomorrow and also to be aware of the importance of playing technically well and aggressively. We can’t play just well enough or be presumptuous. 5 points out of 5 games is not a lot but there’s a long way to go and perhaps in one month’s time we’ll be talking about a very different situation. We’re getting a lot of players back. In times of difficulty is when you need a big performance.”

"Abbiati is fine. There’s no problem with him just as there’s no problem with Ibra, none whatsoever. Abbiati showed himself to be the best performing goalkeeper last year. He has done well this year even if he’s had a bit of bad luck with some isolated incidents. But he’ll get back on track and show himself as one of the best keepers in the league and he has all my faith.
Ambosini won’t be playing. Mexes will probably be available. I’ll make up my mind about Robinho later today.
We’d been playing every three days and were not exactly bright eyed going to Turin. We got the game wrong technically. I was angry personally because with three minutes left in the game you have to stay focused and you can’t concede a goal like that.
But regardless of anything else, tomorrow we’ll have to play a good game and create enough to be able to win it. There’s no tiredness and that shouldn’t be an excuse anyway. Palermo deserve respect like all teams and we’ll have to play as we can do with a big performance. We were favorites at the start of the season and we still are now."

MORE FROM THE COACH:

"In Turin Cassano did some good things but the reality is that the whole team didn’t play well. He didn’t say he’s quitting tomorrow, but after three and a half years. He told a joke and that was all. He’s an important player for the club just as he was last season. He still full of desire and he’s doing great things both for Milan and for Italy and he has to keep going.
I’ll judge Ibrahimovic for what he does on the pitch. He’s back with desire and the right kind of determination. He’s fine, he feels positive and for me that’s what counts."

"Last season I played all of my 32 players. Anyone at Milan can be trusted. El Shaarawy is young, he did well at Padova and he’s doing well here, but the weight of the club shouldn’t fall on his shoulders. He’s still growing. He could start tomorrow and he could start from the bench. He’s got potential and should be left to grow in peace. I’m happy because in the last two weeks he’s seems to be getting better and I believe that will continue.
There’s the risk that Boateng will leave in January for the African Nations Cup. He was out for a month after the Barcelona game. He has to get back in shape but I think he can do well and improve as much as he did last year. Like everyone else, he has to keep on pushing and not be happy where he is."

"Thiago is fine. He did a warm down yesterday and played with the team today. He’ll be on the pitch tomorrow."

"Now is not the time to talk about transfers. The priority at the moment is to get all three points.”

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/136499

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Oct 14 2011, 05:26 PM
Post #4

Allievi Regionali B

Called up:

Abbiati, Amelia, Abate, Antonini, Bonera, Mexes, Nesta, Taiwo, Thiago Silva, Aquilani, Emanuelson, Nocerino, Valoti, Van Bommel, Carmona, Cassano, El-Shaarawy, Ibrahimovic, Robinho.

It's no oldies game (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) No Seedorf, Zambro, Ambro, Rino and Pippo (some of them injured).

Hope for:

Abbiati
Abate - Silva - Nesta - Taiwo
Nocerino - MvB - Aquilani
Robinho
Ibra - Cassano

+Quote Post

Guest_Suhail 3_*
post Oct 14 2011, 05:39 PM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Oct 14 2011, 05:26 PM) *
Called up:

Abbiati, Amelia, Abate, Antonini, Bonera, Mexes, Nesta, Taiwo, Thiago Silva, Aquilani, Emanuelson, Nocerino, Valoti, Van Bommel, Carmona, Cassano, El-Shaarawy, Ibrahimovic, Robinho.

It's no oldies game (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) No Seedorf, Zambro, Ambro, Rino and Pippo (some of them injured).

Hope for:

Abbiati
Robinho
Ibra - Cassano

best thing ive heard in the past few weeks relating to the Rossoneri.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 14 2011, 05:53 PM
Post #6

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Oct 14 2011, 06:26 PM) *
Hope for:

Abbiati
Robinho
Ibra - Cassano

You read my mind.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 14 2011, 07:09 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Oct 14 2011, 05:26 PM) *
Called up:

Hope for:

Abbiati
Robinho
Ibra - Cassano

100% with you

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 14 2011, 08:44 PM
Post #8

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

Van Bommel played with Netherlands too, he needs a rest.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 14 2011, 08:48 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Oct 14 2011, 09:44 PM) *

Whom do we play instead? All our other DMs are injured. Not that I miss them or anything.

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Oct 14 2011, 08:57 PM
Post #10

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Oct 14 2011, 10:44 PM) *

He can rest against BATE, if necessary. Right now we need to cover ground in the league.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 14 2011, 09:18 PM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 14 2011, 09:48 PM) *
Whom do we play instead? All our other DMs are injured. Not that I miss them or anything.

I was thinking if there's a chance that Allegri plays like this:

Abbiati
Abate - Mexes - Silva - Taiwo
Nocerino - Aquilani
Robinho - El Sharaawy - Cassano
Ibrahimovic

(IMG:http://this11.com/boards/abBoYtdabx.jpg)

This post has been edited by d'Arc.LP: Oct 14 2011, 09:25 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 14 2011, 09:28 PM
Post #12

Too complicated for Allegri's tiny brain. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Oct 14 2011, 09:28 PM
Post #13

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Oct 15 2011, 12:18 AM) *
Abbiati
Abate - Mexes - Silva - Taiwo
Nocerino - Aquilani
Robinho - El Sharaawy - Cassano
Ibrahimovic

There's a bigger chance of you becoming a Milan coach by next season than to see that line-up in action.

This post has been edited by Jack Bauer: Oct 14 2011, 09:29 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 14 2011, 09:29 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Oct 14 2011, 10:28 PM) *
There's a bigger chance of you becoming a Milan coach by next season than to see that line-up in action.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 15 2011, 04:02 AM
Post #15

Mediaset's probable line-up: Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Nocerino, Van Bommel, Emanuelson; Aquilani; Ibrahimovic, Cassano.

Seriously, if Allegri goes with Antonini and Emanuelson ahead of Taiwo and Robinho, and with Aquilani as trequartista once again, then he clearly has not learned his lesson yet. In other words, he's an idiot. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:52 AM