Portman
post Aug 3 2006, 11:37 AM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

ANCELOTTI: ‘Red Star Belgrade are tough’

8/3/2006

MILAN - Carlo Ancelotti spoke about Milan’s UEFA situation: ‘Everyone knows Milan’s history. We want to continue to play in the Champions League. The climate in Italy isn’t good, but luckily there’s the field. What counts is what happens on the field, not the gossip.’ Then coach then spoke about Red Star Belgrade, Milan’s next opponents: ‘They are a tough team, especially because they are arriving at this fixture having already prepared ahead of time. They are a team to fear, especially because we don’t have a lot of time between now and the third qualifying round.’ In finishing, the coach spoke about the positive signs from the Lecco-Milan friendly: ‘In the first place, we didn’t have any injuries. In addition, we scored. So, things went well. Gourcuff? He’s doing well on the left, I will continue to try him out there.’
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Aug 3 2006, 11:40 AM
Post #2

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,792

He's right. Red Star surely isn't eay to beat. But I have no doubt, we'll do it!
But in the end I'm happy that the season is starting now... I really hated the last month without any football (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:41 PM