han2503
post Mar 1 2012, 12:16 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Our bogey team it is.

Juve have Chievo at home, so I won't expect any lost points there. So getting the 3 points here is essential.

We'll be getting Ibra back, but no Boateng, Aqui, and Pato is back in the injury list, probably Maxi as well.

And our biggest problem for the night has to be Mexes being banned since Nesta will most likely be unavailable as well...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

William405
post Mar 1 2012, 12:36 PM
Post #2

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,239

I think we will stick with an Emmanuelson Ibra Robinho trio,it's working pretty good atm...

Midfield will probably be Muntari,Van Bommel,and Nocerino too...

If it worked against Juve,without Ibra,I don't see Palermo causing us much problem,unless Bonera ***** up...

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Mar 1 2012, 12:58 PM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

Knowing the list of injured and suspended players I'd go with this:

Abbiati
Abate - Bonera - Silva - Mesbah
Emanuelson - van Bommel - Nocerino
Muntari
Ibrahimovic - Robinhp

Bench: Amelia, Yepes, Antonini Ambrosini, Flamini, El Shaarawy and Inzaghi.

This season Bonera was quite good as CB so I think he deserves to play, but still not that he's that good but since Mexes is suspended, Nesta injured (even though there are talks that he's not missing 'cos of his injury but 'cos he had a fight with Allegri) and Yepes just got back from injury.
van Bommel played for 90 minutes with his NT but we can't risk resting players against Palermo, we must field the best team we have. Ambrosini is not decent anymore, we saw that against Juventus too.
Depending on the result, I'd like to see El Shaarawy imidietly from the second half, with Flamini entering for Nocerino/van Bommel in 65th minute and with Inzaghi playing in the last 10 minutes.

+Quote Post

William405
post Mar 1 2012, 01:23 PM
Post #4

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Muntari as AM,don't be ridiculous,even Emmanuelson can do a better job(he links up well with Robinho) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 1 2012, 01:41 PM
Post #5

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Come again? Inzaghi playing the last 10 minutes? That would be a miracle...no, no...5 minutes top.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Mar 1 2012, 02:12 PM
Post #6

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

5 minutes? More like injury time appearances. Or injury time insults. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Allegri has given new meaning to the phrase "adding insult to injuries". And here I thought what Leonardo did to Huntelaar was bad enough, this is beyond it.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 1 2012, 02:16 PM
Post #7

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (acid911 @ Mar 1 2012, 02:12 PM) *
5 minutes? More like injury time appearances. Or injury time insults. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Allegri has given new meaning to the phrase "adding insult to injuries". And here I thought what Leonardo did to Huntelaar was bad enough, this is beyond it.

Leonardo didn't play Inzaghi as well.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Mar 1 2012, 02:46 PM
Post #8

Berretti

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 1 2012, 06:16 PM) *
Leonardo didn't play Inzaghi as well.

Yeah man, I know. That's one reason why I dislike most all coaches. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) I mean, there are exceptions to the rule, but a lot of successful coaches have massive inflated egos. I guess that comes with a bit of success, and dominion over a squad of 20, 30 players. They do what they want to do. Case in point Leonardo with Huntelaar and Inzaghi.

Ever Ancelotti gave hard time to Sheva (not saying the Ukrainian was totally innocent). Dig up 2005 threads here!

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Mar 1 2012, 03:43 PM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (William405 @ Mar 1 2012, 01:23 PM) *
Muntari as AM,don't be ridiculous,even Emmanuelson can do a better job(he links up well with Robinho) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

That's a question of rotation. I just want Nocerino to play in the left and Emanuelson to be more behind, to start actions from the midfield, not to wait for balls. We should use his speed.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 2 2012, 12:44 AM
Post #10

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (acid911 @ Mar 1 2012, 02:46 PM) *
Ever Ancelotti gave hard time to Sheva (not saying the Ukrainian was totally innocent). Dig up 2005 threads here!

That was really different: Carlo gave him at least 10 minutes on the pitch, while the cold treatment was really deserved, as you said earlier on.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 2 2012, 01:17 AM
Post #11

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Mar 1 2012, 03:43 PM) *
That's a question of rotation. I just want Nocerino to play in the left and Emanuelson to be more behind, to start actions from the midfield, not to wait for balls. We should use his speed.

Playing Emanuelson as LCM and Muntari as AM is far worse than playing Nocerino as RCM.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Mar 2 2012, 02:17 AM
Post #12

Berretti

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 2 2012, 04:44 AM) *
That was really different: Carlo gave him at least 10 minutes on the pitch, while the cold treatment was really deserved, as you said earlier on.

True. But then again, he had to. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif) It was the second coming of Sheva, Carlo really messed him up like an insect. Practically no time in the league, and even in the cup or European matches, he discarded him. Way to sort a grudge. Not saying someone other than Carlo would have done different, but hey, that's my point.

If things flare up between players and coaches, it's a volcano out there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) Even big coaches keep petty grudges!

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Mar 2 2012, 05:51 PM
Post #13

Giovanissimi Nazionali

MILANELLO – Here’s what Massimiliano Allegri had to say to the press on the eve of Palermo-Milan:

"Milan haven’t won at Palermo for 6 years. Maybe they feel more protected when playing at home. This is one of the decisive games for the league. They’ve changed a lot of players but their mentality is the same. We’re in good form and all the players are back today. We all understand the importance of the game and we’ll have to play well and try and get all three points.”

“We didn’t deserve to lose last year in the Italian cup. They’re a team with speed and technique. In the middle of the field, they’re well organized. It’ll be tough game like all the rest, but tomorrow will be more demanding. We shouldn’t underestimate the match tomorrow, because from the middle of the field upwards, they have all players available and have quality options.”

“I think Ambrosini will almost definitely play tomorrow as he won’t be available on Tuesday. The team played a good game against Juventus when some things happened that rarely happen in a game of football but the team have come out of it stronger than before. Now we need to concentrate on tomorrow and forget about last Saturday because obviously you can’t change the result.”

“The problem is I don’t have Pato available for selection, a player of extraordinary quality that could do really great things in the last part of the season. We hope to have him back as soon as possible. I think that Dalla was one of the greats of Italian music and his passing leaves a big void in all Italians. I’ve told the players that gestures like the one Mexes did should be avoided because they make no sense and they damage the team. Especially now with all the injuries we have. We just have to move on hoping that it doesn’t happen again.”

“Ibra is fine. He went away with the international side and played a good game and I’m happy that he has served his ban. I wasn’t really bothered by any of it actually, also because we don’t try and start these arguments either before or after the fact. It was them who put it all together and took it all down. Buffon was coherent in saying what he thought and like I said before, sometimes, or actually often, it’s better not to talk.”

“There are still a lot of games left but in the course of the season, there are more decisive games than others and I think this game will have a big effect on the league. Staying on top of the table tomorrow would mean a lot.”

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Mar 2 2012, 07:04 PM
Post #14

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

Always tough to play there, plus they are playing good lately and Miccoli is in amazing shape (6 golas and 9 assists in the last 6 games). Wirh Bonera playing, I don't see us keeping a clean sheet.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Mar 3 2012, 04:43 AM
Post #15

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

Max speaks really well at press conferences. I enjoy reading his statements.

I am always pleased that he speaks his mind (but intelligently so)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:17 PM