> Winter Transfers 2013

X-Offender
post Feb 1 2013, 06:39 AM
Post #1606

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 1 2013, 08:22 AM) *
News on why Kasami deal went down. Apparently raiola sent a bunch of online forms and emails to fullham to Sign and
Fax to Milan but fullham never recieved the emails. Hotel Internet went down or something

So the time ran out and it was too late. Shouldn't leave things to last hour lol

He was going to Pescara: http://www.milanfan.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=355972
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Feb 1 2013, 09:24 AM
Post #1607

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 31 2013, 11:17 PM) *
Valid suggestion, but I'll leave it to the experts

It's not that hard, problem is that because if the stupid permission rules on this forum, post 08 members can't open threads in certain places. And Mike, of course, doesn't really give a **** anymore.

This post has been edited by Jack Bauer: Feb 1 2013, 09:24 AM

+Quote Post

acid911
post Feb 1 2013, 10:34 AM
Post #1608

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Feb 1 2013, 02:24 PM) *
It's not that hard, problem is that because if the stupid permission rules on this forum, post 08 members can't open threads in certain places. And Mike, of course, doesn't really give a **** anymore.

Oh I know, and agree (though not as aggressively). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) The 2008 point you refer to is the time that Mike set up the Helpers group here with say 10 odd members and I was, am, one of them. The aim was to keep some quality control in creation of match threads. But there you have it.

Thing is I know how to open threads, I opened countless ones before, even match threads which are a tad more technical and filled them with all sorts of statistical info before in the first post. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) You can probably go look for them back from the 2008-09 season. There are plenty. So yeah, it's not that hard.

But I stopped creating new threads after Paolo Maldini retired, and I vowed not to create them until there is another Maldini playing in Milan. At least, not match threads, other ones I may open in the future if I feel like. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) But my point here when I said leaving to the experts was another.

Blue is absolutely great with opening match threads of players, particularly youngsters. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) He probably has the keenest interest in the technicalities of the game of any members here, so he keeps tabs on talent. That is why I wanted him to do the honors, as I was sure he'll create an informative player thread.

I mean, he crated one for Thiago Silva when he first signed for us, and look where that took us!

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Feb 5 2013, 12:59 AM
Post #1609

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

There are many, many times when I believe this forum is a little too harsh on Milan management. However, there also are times when I have reason to despair. For example: <http://www.goal.com/en/news/755/europe/2013/02/04/3727068/roma-cant-steal-allegri-from-ac-milan-insists-galliani?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_1>

My only hope is that this is just "posturing" on the part of Galliani.

AFAIAC, Roma if you want Max, please take him! (Please.)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 5 2013, 10:40 AM
Post #1610

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Feb 5 2013, 12:59 AM) *
There are many, many times when I believe this forum is a little too harsh on Milan management. However, there also are times when I have reason to despair. For example: <http://www.goal.com/en/news/755/europe/2013/02/04/3727068/roma-cant-steal-allegri-from-ac-milan-insists-galliani?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_1>

My only hope is that this is just "posturing" on the part of Galliani.

AFAIAC, Roma if you want Max, please take him! (Please.)

I think it's no secret that Galliani has always supported Allegri. While Silvio has been talking about getting rid of him from probably his first day of employment.

Allegri's days as Milan coach are umbered imo. CL place or not, there should be no excuses. The terrible way we've played throughout this season (whether winning or losing) should be reason enough.

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Feb 6 2013, 08:27 PM
Post #1611

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

To come here I sacrificed a year of my contract and I have signed until June 2016

+Quote Post

108 Pages V  « < 106 107 108
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:51 PM