Milan Are Brilli...
post Apr 13 2007, 03:18 PM
Post #16

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

QUOTE (dst @ Apr 13 2007, 02:06 PM)
There's still Robben for them to get. Just need to hype him up a little and all will be fine! Or at least he's who I wish their next target is gonna be...

Good, he started off amazingly in the Premiership with some amazing runs and goals but since then all I've seen is a whingy, diving, 2nd rate player!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Apr 13 2007, 04:53 PM
Post #17

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

QUOTE (mishale @ Apr 13 2007, 12:04 PM)
He has signed a new 5 year contract with United so it seems like he won't be going anywhere

Ronaldinho signed 4 contracts on the last 5 years. So what? That doesn't mean anything. Real or Barca can get him this Summer.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 13 2007, 07:10 PM
Post #18

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (dst @ Apr 13 2007, 01:46 PM)
I think Rui in his Viola days was better than Figo.

Ronaldo cannot be judged from one season. Both Figo and Rui Costa had continuous great seasons while he is only in his first real world class one.

If you look back at Kaka's first season (full season, '03/'04) he was unstoppable. Every time he got the ball it was as if Milan were using some video game-style super special move... he was extraordinary. CR is in that position now. But as with Kaka, defenders will learn how to constrain him to some point and then is when great footballers stand out. If he still manages to be effective the next years he will be among the great ones of his generation. Now, he's got a super season... but almost everyone's got one!

This man speaketh the truth (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Apr 13 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #19

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (dst @ Apr 13 2007, 08:06 AM)
There's still Robben for them to get. Just need to hype him up a little and all will be fine! Or at least he's who I wish their next target is gonna be...

That balding youngster...

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Apr 13 2007, 08:56 PM
Post #20

Berretti
Group Icon

QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 13 2007, 03:53 PM)
Ronaldinho signed 4 contracts on the last 5 years. So what? That doesn't mean anything. Real or Barca can get him this Summer.

Usually agree with you but disagree here, there is absolutely no chance that Ronaldo will leave United in the summer now.

+Quote Post

mishie
post Apr 13 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #21

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,072

1 word springs to mind with the younger ronaldo overrated

i don't like him as a player to me he optimise's manure, overrated, whinging cheat!

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Apr 13 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #22

Berretti
Group Icon

QUOTE (mishie @ Apr 13 2007, 08:25 PM)
1 word springs to mind with the younger ronaldo    overrated

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) What?! I can understand Rooney but Ronaldo there is no way this boy is overrated especially with this season's performances.

+Quote Post

agenth
post Apr 13 2007, 09:39 PM
Post #23

Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]

Member No.: 2,687

CRonaldo wont go anywhere this summer.
I guess he just liked all this news/hype/talk about him and "played around".
He's content in ManUtd, and with SAF you don't get someone like him right under his nose easily.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Apr 13 2007, 10:07 PM
Post #24

Berretti

QUOTE (mishie @ Apr 13 2007, 09:25 PM)
1 word springs to mind with the younger ronaldo    overrated

i don't like him as a player to me he optimise's manure, overrated, whinging cheat!

He is M.United. If they win the title this year I'd say 50% of the success is because of him.

But he's also a fvckin' ****. (Like the English love to say)
A diver, an idiot sometimes... etc.

Overrated? Yes. Why? Simply because he plays in EPL and all the players are down there.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Apr 13 2007, 10:11 PM
Post #25

Berretti
Group Icon

QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 13 2007, 09:07 PM)
Overrated? Yes. Why? Simply because he plays in EPL and all the players are down there.

The Italian and Spanish league never hype up their players do they (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Apr 13 2007, 10:27 PM
Post #26

Berretti

QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Apr 13 2007, 10:11 PM)
The Italian and Spanish league never hype up their players do they  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

I think the English always "hyped more" (wtf?!) their players than the Italians or Spanish. But by this time... I can undestand - EPL is the best league in the world like it or not.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 13 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #27

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Apr 13 2007, 08:30 PM)
(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)   What?! I can understand Rooney but Ronaldo there is no way this boy is overrated especially with this season's performances.

I don't think he's over rated but the media is just making such a big deal out of it to the point that it's becoming sickening.

Comparing him to Maradona and Pele and saying that he is better then them.

Especially after the Roma game things have went into over drive, but what did you expect a player of his class to do when Roma practically didn't have a midfield and their defence was sleeping for the entire match? If you put players like him Kaka, R10 or Messi in that situation then it's obvious that they will tear you apart on their own.

He's world class no dount but this is too much, the English media are just overdoing it more then usual, plus this is only his FIRST consistant season with Man U.

I just hope this all get's to his head and he implodes in San Siro.

This post has been edited by han2503: Apr 13 2007, 11:24 PM

+Quote Post

javierk128
post Apr 14 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #28

Pulcini 97

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 522

just kaka can be in that position right now (about being better than pele), in fact, in brazil, there are some people that say that kaka is playing in the same role than pele in his days...

simply kaka (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Apr 14 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #29

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 13 2007, 06:53 PM)

He will stay there for sure. He has got the big contract that he wanted and United is willing to do everything for him.

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 14 2007, 03:24 AM
Post #30

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 14 2007, 01:23 AM)
I don't think he's over rated but the media is just making such a big deal out of it to the point  that it's becoming sickening.

He's very good. But if everyone keeps shouting it into your ear you just can't stand it. Once again; Time tells!! No player will ever be regarded as great just by one season...

I think he will stay at United for as long as SAF is there or for as long as they are successful. But it also seems to me that he wouldn't think twice if Madrid or Barcelona offered him twice the money he gets in United... so you can never tell for sure. The thing is that this new contract certainly does not rule out a summer move for him.

As for the English media, I think that they are the biggest "hypers" in the world. Not that the others don't do it but for them it's like a part of their job. They go to work and think like "Hmm... gotta write an article about Abramovic. Hmm... let's praise a couple of players too" (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) . As every journalist they are quick to praise and quick to bring a man down... but in a more trigger-happy way. They got the gun and they like to use it A LOT! Second only to the Roman press when it comes to inflating matters!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:40 AM