4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sheva begs for San Siro return

Would you be happy if Sheva returned to Milan?
Would you be happy if Sheva returned to Milan?
Yes [ 24 ] ** [63.16%]
No [ 14 ] ** [36.84%]
Total Votes: 38
Guests cannot vote 

whoarethepatriot...
post Jul 14 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #1

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 782

Andriy Shevchenko is set for crunch talks with Chelsea next week begging to be released for a £15m move to Milan.

Reports in several newspapers, including the ‘Daily Mirror’, ‘Daily Star’ and ‘Sky Italia’ television, suggest Roman Abramovich will meet with the Ukrainian over the next few days.

The Rossoneri have never disguised their desire to bring Sheva back to San Siro just a year after his £30m switch.

President Silvio Berlusconi and Vice-President Adriano Galliani have also repeatedly stated that the player is eager to return to the club where he played for seven years, winning the Scudetto, Champions League, Coppa Italia, European Super Cup and the Ballon d'Or.

Recently Galliani gave a clue as to what was needed to complete the deal. “I spoke to Shevchenko and he knows what he has to do.”

Next week the hitman will hold showdown talks with Chelsea owner Abramovich and beg to be released from his contract for £15m so that he can join Milan.

This would after all be a repeat of what happened last summer, when he was only sold because he personally asked the Rossoneri to be set free, supposedly so that he could learn English to communicate better with his American wife Kristen Pazik and their children.

Napoli transfer guru Pierpaolo Marino was also asked about the Shevchenko situation and commented on Pazik’s role.

“Shevchenko to Milan? There’s no point asking transfer experts, you’d be better off asking his wife.”

Another problem may lie with his former teammates, as it's rumoured many of them would not welcome Sheva with open arms after he abandoned them 12 months ago.

???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

m1ke
post Jul 14 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

No real evidence to back this up - I'm pretty sure he'll be staying at Chelsea. I would definitely take him back though.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jul 14 2007, 11:50 AM
Post #3

Berretti

Member No.: 347

22M/euros to get him back? No way. For less than that we can get Pato, a player for the next 15 years, not for the next 2 or 3.

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Jul 14 2007, 12:04 PM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Porty @ Jul 14 2007, 10:50 AM)
22M/euros to get him back? No way. For less than that we can get Pato, a player for the next 15 years, not for the next 2 or 3.

We should get both, one for an immediate effect, so we can competitively challenge in 4/5 competitions and the other as a mid - long term player, with massive scope of improvement

+Quote Post

armiss
post Jul 14 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #5

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 3,312

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Jul 14 2007, 03:34 PM)
We should get both, one for an immediate effect, so we can competitively challenge in 4/5 competitions and the other as a mid - long term player, with massive scope of improvement

agreee and also sheva has exprience that we need for youngsters in first team like pato and gilardinho

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jul 14 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #6

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

I prefer to get the two (three?) players Porty is suggesting: Pato, Ronal, and Dinho.

Shevchenko is part of Milan's past, not its future. Plus, unless Chavski buy another striker, I dont' see them letting him go since Drogba will be gone for 1 month + with national team duty for the African Cup of Nations.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 14 2007, 01:57 PM
Post #7

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

Stay where you are Sheva! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

armiss
post Jul 14 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #8

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 3,312

come back soon

+Quote Post

m1ke
post Jul 14 2007, 02:14 PM
Post #9

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

We should make a poll - we seem to be divided right down the middle on this one...

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Jul 14 2007, 02:37 PM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Nazionali

3-1 in his favour at the moment

But i expect it to be closer to 50/50

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Jul 14 2007, 02:38 PM
Post #11

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

yes... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jul 14 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #12

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Out of all the questions u could ask about "if I agreed about Sheva's return"; u asked if I would be "happy to have him back" !

Well, I would be extremely excited at having the name Shevchenko back in the #7 shirt ! Who wouldn't !!!!

But to get down to business, I would loose so much respect for him ! I would much rather have him come back as a champion than coming back with his tail between his legs ! Plus, I am not so sure that Shevchenko today is the same as the one that used to score 'scores' of goals for Milan. I just can't see him as the same Shevchenko that was about to be Maldini's heir !

He threw that all away. For what ! To come back to Milan as a failure.

+Quote Post

vito_online
post Jul 14 2007, 02:55 PM
Post #13

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,169

For me he can die in chelsea.
he's the past of MILAN and defenitaly not the present or the future.
Don't move Sheva Stay where you are.

+Quote Post

misha
post Jul 14 2007, 03:32 PM
Post #14

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Of course I would be happy (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

He want's to stay. We are talking about this issue since January cuz press likes to speculate all the time. Anyway, Milan board wants him and won't hesitate to take him back if there will be an opportunity to do so.

One bad season is a decline? Please... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) He was CL top scorer the season before. One bad season which had many reasons doesn't change anything.

BTW @Porto. Pato not going to help us next season even if we would sign him. If we buy him it's for the future and not for the next season. We need to buy someone for immediate impact + Pato.

This post has been edited by mishale: Jul 14 2007, 03:36 PM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jul 14 2007, 03:39 PM
Post #15

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Definitely NO.

Because I don't want our Sheva look like a BIG LOSER, he must stay there and prove himself instead of retreating from EPL like an @sshole, that's all!

But I must admit that I miss him... (IMG:http://i9.tinypic.com/66epcw8.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:39 AM