Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Milan chase Gerrard

misha
post Nov 30 2006, 03:23 PM
Post #1

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

Milan have targeted Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard, according to reports in Italy. Rossoneri directors Adriano Galliani and Ariedo Braida are ready to launch a bid for the midfielder this summer and guarantee him a central midfield role. The report claims that Milan are aware of Gerrard’s worsening relationship with Rafa Benitez, following the Spanish boss’ decision to play the England ace out of position on the right-wing instead of his favoured central-midfield role.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post Nov 30 2006, 03:28 PM
Post #2

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

... will he manage to get away?? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

To Be Continued...

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 30 2006, 03:32 PM
Post #3

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (dst @ Nov 30 2006, 05:28 PM)
... will he manage to get away??  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

To Be Continued...

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Nov 30 2006, 03:50 PM
Post #4

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 30 2006, 02:23 PM)
Milan have targeted Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard, according to reports in Italy. Rossoneri directors Adriano Galliani and Ariedo Braida are ready to launch a bid for the midfielder this summer and guarantee him a central midfield role. The report claims that Milan are aware of Gerrard’s worsening relationship with Rafa Benitez, following the Spanish boss’ decision to play the England ace out of position on the right-wing instead of his favoured central-midfield role.

Source?

Anyway, this is b/s. He'll never leave Liverpool. "He's Liverpool".

+Quote Post

dst
post Nov 30 2006, 04:05 PM
Post #5

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 30 2006, 04:50 PM)
Anyway, this is b/s. He'll never leave Liverpool. "He's Liverpool".

It's from Football Italia... not that it makes any difference. But I think Gerrard would leave, he was even close to go to Chelski!!

+Quote Post

Portman
post Nov 30 2006, 04:09 PM
Post #6

Berretti

QUOTE (dst @ Nov 30 2006, 03:05 PM)
It's from Football Italia... not that it makes any difference. But I think Gerrard would leave, he was even close to go to Chelski!!

Yeah. Then he renewed with Liverpool.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Nov 30 2006, 04:55 PM
Post #7

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

I think just like Sheva thought the time was right to move on from us, Gerrard is fast approaching realizing the time is right to leave Liverpool.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Nov 30 2006, 04:58 PM
Post #8

Berretti

He's the best center-midfielder in the world. Would be a dream to have him in Milan... but I can't see Gerrard in the Italian Football...

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 30 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #9

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Gerrard in Milan ... Can he coup w/ Italian football ?! I mean it is more tactical, we'll have to see .. IMO, he'd flop BIG time, cuz Milan isn't centered on one player; as Liverfool are centered on Gerrard.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Nov 30 2006, 05:59 PM
Post #10

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 30 2006, 04:58 PM)
He's the best center-midfielder in the world. Would be a dream to have him in Milan... but I can't see Gerrard in the Italian Football...

Yeah, he's a great player, but as recently seen italian and english football aren't easy to compare...

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Nov 30 2006, 09:58 PM
Post #11

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 30 2006, 10:16 AM)
Gerrard in Milan ... Can he coup w/ Italian football ?! I mean it is more tactical, we'll have to see .. IMO, he'd flop BIG time, cuz Milan isn't centered on one player; as Liverfool are centered on Gerrard.

FOR SURE MAN!!! We are tottally NOT centered on this one Brazilian player that is pretty much our savior right now... And look, we were totally not centered on Sheva either cause we are still friggin' THRIVING even after he left....

+Quote Post

agenth
post Nov 30 2006, 10:05 PM
Post #12

Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]

Member No.: 2,687

very unrealistic...
why would liverpool let him go?
he is liverpool....

+Quote Post

Portman
post Nov 30 2006, 10:09 PM
Post #13

Berretti

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 30 2006, 08:58 PM)
FOR SURE MAN!!! We are tottally NOT centered on this one Brazilian player that is pretty much our savior right now... And look, we were totally not centered on Sheva either cause we are still friggin' THRIVING even after he left....

I was thinking on that too.

Who's Kaka' then? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

mishie
post Nov 30 2006, 10:10 PM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,072

i think it might be refreshing for gerrard not to have to carry a team on his shoulders and concentrate on a team role. i wiuld welcome his signing he would be part of an awesome midfield and i think he carries abit more intelligence so the transition to calcio could be a realitive smooth change

+Quote Post

dst
post Nov 30 2006, 10:12 PM
Post #15

Primavera
Group Icon

He's not even the best midfielder in Liverpool... Xabi Alonso is...

QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 30 2006, 05:09 PM)
Yeah. Then he renewed with Liverpool.

When they spend all of the money they won from winning the CL on him (in other words when they offered him more than Chelski were willing to offer) ... that is not loyalty IMO!!

QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 30 2006, 05:58 PM)

he's great at what he does but I don't think he's what he need. Neither do I believe he would succeed in Milan. As a matter of fact most Englishmen (and Italians by the way) seem homesick!!

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 30 2006, 10:58 PM)
And look, we were totally not centered on Sheva either cause we are still friggin' THRIVING even after he left....

I don't think it's the same... well the result is but what I'm trying to say is that the rest of the Milan squad are all true champions and several steps up from Liverpool's=Milan centered their game around Sheva cause it was comfortable (the man was a phenomenon) while Liverpool did so because they had to. I hope I'm understood... still as I already said, the result is the same.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:26 PM