Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mahamadou Diarra

Portman
post Jul 29 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

I know there are some Diarra fans in this forum, and I'm one of them.

For me, he's the best defensive midfielder in the world. He plays in Lyon for those who doesn't know, and he's 24. He's from Mali.

There are 2 clubs looking after him: us and Madrid.

Capello quiere fichar a Diarra

Diarra, mediocentro del Lyon, vuelve a entrar en las quinielas para convertirse en el otro centrocampista que ha solicitado Fabio Capello como refuerzo. El problema del jugador del Lyon es su condición de extracomunitario. Xabi Alonso es otro de los nombres que suenan por las oficinas del Santiago Bernabéu.

Marca.com

It says that Capello wants him to pair up with Emerson in the center-midfield. Him or Xabi Alonso.

-

He's being linked with Milan on the last days too. If we get him, we have to play with 1 striker... or sell Gattuso... there are only that options.

Well, let's wait for some news...

This post has been edited by Portugal: Jul 29 2006, 12:34 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

misha
post Jul 29 2006, 12:45 PM
Post #2

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

I like him too .He is great.
Maybe we can try Pirlo in Seedorf position or we can try to rotate the squad. But these are good problems we need to buy him first

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 29 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

he's been linked with Man U too I think ...

Anyway he is the best in the world and I wish we sign him cause, as I've said before, he's Pirlo's deliverer!!!!

oh and ... Gattuso's going nowhere, I hope we play the victorious "Christmas Tree" ( with Gila, Crespo, Inzaghi at home ) cause Santa's going to award us ... BIG time!!!

... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jul 29 2006, 01:15 PM
Post #4

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

I think he is a one of a kind .. The fact that many of the top teams want him says a lot about the player ..

But we r fine at Midfield, we have other positions to patch up ..

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jul 29 2006, 02:18 PM
Post #5

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

I think we don't need him. But if he comes, he'll be welcomed.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 29 2006, 02:36 PM
Post #6

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 29 2006, 03:15 PM)
But we r fine at Midfield, we have other positions to patch up ..

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 29 2006, 04:18 PM)
I think we don't need him. But if he comes, he'll be welcomed.

Guys what are you talking about???

Do you want Pirlo to play as restricted as last year or do you want him to kick @ss just like in the WC??
It is essential that we buy a real holding midfielder and it would be perfect if we signed Diarra or Mascherano!!!

Please Milan ... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jul 29 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #7

He will kick *** even without Diarra.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 29 2006, 02:56 PM
Post #8

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 29 2006, 04:54 PM)
He will kick *** even without Diarra.

OK!!!! you can only hope and just close your eyes in that problem while waiting for your beloved Torres to arrive ... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jul 29 2006, 02:58 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (dst @ Jul 29 2006, 02:56 PM)
OK!!!! you can only hope and just close your eyes in that problem while waiting for your beloved Torres to arrive ...  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

We need Torres more than Diarra.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 29 2006, 03:00 PM
Post #10

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 29 2006, 04:58 PM)
We need Torres more than Diarra.

OK I accept that.Even though I don't agree with you it is your opinion and I accept it. But saying Pirlo will kick @ss is not just your opinion.How and Why? since his position won't change since last year???

... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jul 29 2006, 03:06 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (dst @ Jul 29 2006, 03:00 PM)
OK I accept that.Even though I don't agree with you it is your opinion and I accept it. But saying Pirlo will kick @ss is not just your opinion.How and Why? since his position won't change since last year???
... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Well, Pirlo has always played in that position at Milan, and except last season, he has always kicked @ss. Maybe last season was just a bad season for him.
Another reason I don't want to see Diarra at Milan is that I don't want to change the midfield we have right now (Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf and Kakà). I love these four guys, I think they make one of the best midfields in the world.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 29 2006, 03:07 PM
Post #12

Primavera
Group Icon

Real eye Emerson partner

Spanish giants Real Madrid are interested in signing Serie A stars Daniele De Rossi and Patrick Vieira, reports on Saturday are suggesting.

Football Italia

Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!I hope this is true ... it would be great if Real got off the Diarra chase!!!

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 29 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #13

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 29 2006, 05:06 PM)
Well, Pirlo has always played in that position at Milan, and except last season, he has always kicked @ss. Maybe last season was just a bad season for him.
Another reason I don't want to see Diarra at Milan is that I don't want to change the midfield we have right now (Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf and Kakà). I love these four guys, I think they make one of the best midfields in the world.

I love those four two ... but who says we'll have to change that quartet? We'll just play the Xtree.You hate that sooooooo much, don't you???? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Pirlo was great last year.His job was to guard the defence and he did that perfectly ... Like things are his duties won't change this season. If you wanna see him play like before you have two options: buy Diarra or create Robomaldini to orchestrate the defence once again - cause Il Capitano is the reason Pirlo was (more) free to play his playmaking, @ss-kickin' game!!!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jul 29 2006, 03:21 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (dst @ Jul 29 2006, 03:13 PM)
I love those four two ... but who says we'll have to change that quartet? We'll just play the Xtree.You hate that sooooooo much, don't you????  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Pirlo was great last year.His job was to guard the defence and he did that perfectly ... Like things are his duties won't change this season. If you wanna see him play like before you have two options: buy Diarra or create Robomaldini to orchestrate the defence once again - cause Il Capitano is the reason Pirlo was (more) free to play his playmaking, @ss-kickin' game!!!

No, I don't hate the Xtree. I still don't get your idea where Pirlo should play if Diarra would come. Next to Kakà? No way!

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 29 2006, 03:31 PM
Post #15

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 29 2006, 05:21 PM)
No, I don't hate the Xtree. I still don't get your idea where Pirlo should play if Diarra would come. Next to Kakà? No way!

Nooooo his position won't change, his duties will.Look it's easy: in Italy he has both Gattuso and Simone Perrotta, two hard-working heroes to help seal the defence thus he's able to be the playmaker.In Milan on the other hand he only has Gattuso and in addition he has to make up for the mistakes of no-good Kaladze.Just watch a game, focus on Pirlo and you'll see what I mean:it's like there was a wall for him placed on midfield ...

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 07:14 AM