Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

RinoIlCapitano
post Jan 31 2009, 06:30 PM
Post #2

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,161

it is a must win if we want to be in race for scudetto this year. if we fail to win it will be another failed year from us!

We are playing without maldini and flamini because of the one match ban!

Our defense will probably be Zambro, Senderos, Favali, Janku! I hope for bonera or mattioni but i dont believe this will happen!

Becks is doubtful because of the muscular injury, with Becks doubtful, flamini banned and gatuso injured, our midfield line is set to consist of Clarence Seedorf, Massimo Ambrosini and Pirlo.

And upfront we will play with Kaka, Ronaldinho and Pato for sure!

So, this time is everything more or less clear, so we must win with injury problems and with some crucial players banned (maldini) a hard away match with lazio witch is miles away from some real form. I think we can do this and must do this if we wont to pose some real thread to inter this year.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 31 2009, 07:48 PM
Post #3

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

AT THE OLIMPICO WITH PRIDE

1/31/2009 3:53:00 PM

On the eve of the away match in Rome, Carlo Ancelotti spoke during the press conference about the delicate clash against the Biancocelesti: “We shall find a warm environment, it will be a delicate match.”

(IMG:http://media2.acmilan.com/200706/7347_news.jpg)

MILANELLO – These are the declarations of Carlo Ancelotti during the press conference on the eve of Lazio-Milan scheduled tomorrow evening at 8.45pm at the Olimpico stadium of Rome:

ON TOMORROW EVENING’S CLASH AGAINST LAZIO

“Lazio arrive to tomorrow’s game in a moment of difficulty and we will find a warm environment. They could have the opportunity to redeem themselves, because playing against a big team like Milan, in such a moment, can give a lot of motivation to do well. It will therefore be a very delicate match.”

ON THE DRAW AGAINST GENOA AND THE MOMENT OF THE TEAM
“Against Genoa we have lost two points on the road and tomorrow we will have the chance to recover them. The team is fine and is proving it in some game situations, we must only succeed to manage better the moments in which we control less the game. This team is not built to play a defensive game and therefore when we slow down the rhythm we suffer the game of our opponents.”

ON THE RAPPORT BETWEEN SEEDORF AND THE PUBLIC
“I’m sorry that an important player like Seedorf, who gave a lot for this shirt, is not given the right recognition, but we all know that in football recognition does not matter. Even now Clarence is doing well and we’re sorry to see prevention against him.”

ON BECKHAM AND A POSSIBLE ADDITION ON THE UEFA CUP LIST
“We will hand the ‘Uefa List’ tomorrow evening by midnight. An eventual addition of Beckham to the list would be our right and not a forced one. The choice of the players to add to the list is a delicate one and will be made by taking into consideration also the fact that Gattuso is proving that he is recovering earlier than expected; Nesta is recovering and Borriello could return in time. Therefore it will be a careful evaluation in consideration also of the psychological affect on the players.”

ON THE INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS
“Bonera is still feverish, but he’s still coming to Rome with us in the hope that the fever goes away.
Borriello: he’s a player who we’re missing, because for the characteristics that he has, we have aimed a lot on him and we continue to do so. Unfortunately he was hit bit an infinite series of injuries and bad luck and he will not return before one month.
Ronaldinho: this week he trained well. He is surely sorry that he did not start from the beginning, but he proved to work well this week and is ready to play.
Shevchenko: he is working well, but he was used little because during this period the game of Pato and Kaka in the offensive phase satisfied me a lot and I did not want to change the game in attack.
Nesta is working well and in these fifteen days he did not have any problem. Next week he will start with the direction changes and to work with the ball. He could be on the pitch around February 20 and from February 10 he should resume the work with the team.
Beckham: today he had a reduced training session, we shall evaluate his condition tomorrow because he is recovering from some tiredness.”

ON THE TRANSFER MARKET
“Even when Beckham will leave, the midfield role is covered because we have Flamini available and eventually there is the possibility of moving Jankulovski forward like it happened before. Therefore we did not deem necessary to go in the transfer market of January, also because there is optimism around Nesta’s return.”

ON THE GAP FROM INTER IN THE LEAGUE
“There have been many games in which we could have ended the clash before and we did not succeed. Running after a team is always more tiring than maintaining the distance because there is a lot of pressure. You cannot get wrong games, but the important thing is that the team continues to play like it did in the past games in which I liked the way we performed.”

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jan 31 2009, 07:58 PM
Post #4

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

I swear to God... Galliani translates those interviews himself... The word professional should not be associated with that website they call acmilan.com.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 31 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #5

Primavera

It will therefore be a very delicate match

Isn't Carlo tired of repeating that sentence week in, week out?! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

This team is not built to play a defensive game and therefore when we slow down the rhythm we suffer the game of our opponents

What he says here contradicts what he does at the games. he almost always makes defensive substitutions which obviously slow down the game, and subsequently our own offensive play. yet he says that is the problem... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 31 2009, 08:01 PM
Post #6

Primavera

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jan 31 2009, 11:28 PM) *
I swear to God... Galliani translates those interviews himself... The word professional should not be associated with that website they call acmilan.com.

Why don't you tell me something new.. something more exciting? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jan 31 2009, 08:04 PM
Post #7

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 31 2009, 01:59 PM) *
What he says here contradicts what he does at the games. he almost always makes defensive substitutions which obviously slow down the game, and subsequently our own offensive play. yet he says that is the problem... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

I noticed that too. I think he might be at war with himself or something. Like Me, Myself and Irene or My Own Worst Enemy. On the bench, he is Mr. Wussbag and during interviews Mr. Intellectual.

But what I don't understand is why he is not pushing for a solid defender. Senderos and Favalli in the center for AC Milan just doesn't do it.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jan 31 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #8

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 31 2009, 02:01 PM) *
Why don't you tell me something new.. something more exciting? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Because I read the whole thing and it liquefied my brain.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 31 2009, 08:10 PM
Post #9

Primavera

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jan 31 2009, 11:34 PM) *
I noticed that too. I think he might be at war with himself or something. Like Me, Myself and Irene or My Own Worst Enemy. On the bench, he is Mr. Wussbag and during interviews Mr. Intellectual.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

But what I don't understand is why he is not pushing for a solid defender. Senderos and Favalli in the center for AC Milan just doesn't do it.

Because he's optimistic Nesta will return soon. and if he somehow doesn't [which is quite likely considering he's been returning since the start of the season!], we're screwed!

After all, they ought to have a good alibi for our poor performances in defense. what better than Nesta's absence? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jan 31 2009, 11:35 PM) *
Because I read the whole thing and it liquefied my brain.

I thought you are used to it by now!

This post has been edited by Zed.D: Jan 31 2009, 08:10 PM

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jan 31 2009, 08:17 PM
Post #10

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 31 2009, 02:10 PM) *
I thought you are used to it by now!

Fine! I just wanted to look smart! My mommy spanked me when I was growing up and I am emotionally scarred. Happy?

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 31 2009, 08:22 PM
Post #11

Primavera

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jan 31 2009, 11:47 PM) *
Fine! I just wanted to look smart! My mommy spanked me when I was growing up and I am emotionally scarred. Happy?

I don't know what you're talking about but I'm cool with it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jan 31 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #12

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 31 2009, 02:22 PM) *
I don't know what you're talking about but I'm cool with it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

You wanna play that way? Fine. From now on I will call you Ghazanfar.

+Quote Post

Rivaldo
post Jan 31 2009, 08:56 PM
Post #13

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,063

I hope Bonera will play. not Senderos

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 31 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #14

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 31 2009, 08:10 PM) *
Because he's optimistic Nesta will return soon. and if he somehow doesn't [which is quite likely considering he's been returning since the start of the season!], we're screwed!

I think we've already been screwed...

This is just the aftermath (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jan 31 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #15

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,873

Abbiati, Dida, Donnarumma (n.50), Antonini, Bonera, Darmian, Favalli, Jankulovski, Mattioni, Senderos, Zambrotta, Ambrosini, Beckham, Emerson, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Kakà, Pato, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho.

Indisponibili: Nesta, Gattuso, Kaladze, Borriello, Kalac, Cardacio.
Squalificati: Flamini, Maldini.

+Quote Post

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:21 PM