+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 18 2009, 07:09 PM
Post #2

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

No no no please delete that result from this thread, it's bad luck!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 18 2009, 11:50 PM
Post #3

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

I've got just two little words for Bologna: Revenge! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) Time to avenge or 2-1 loss at the start of the season.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jan 19 2009, 02:43 AM
Post #4

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

(plus, their coach has merda cooties.)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 19 2009, 10:49 AM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

The big question here is will we see Kaka play?

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 19 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #6

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 19 2009, 01:19 PM) *
The big question here is will we see Kaka play?

It's still hard for me to believe that even if we are intending to eventually sell him, it will be in January.

We don't go for good players saying their clubs wouldn't sell them in January and yet we want to sell "KAKA" in the middle of the ******* season?!

They should at least let him finish the season with Milan, so he can help us win something, have a goodbye game, etc. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 19 2009, 11:27 AM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 19 2009, 11:22 AM) *
It's still hard for me to believe that even if we are intending to eventually sell him, it will be in January.

We don't go for good players saying their clubs wouldn't sell them in January and yet we want to sell "KAKA" in the middle of the ******* season?!

They should at least let him finish the season with Milan, so he can help us win something, have a goodbye game, etc. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

The unthinkable way the management have handled this just makes me want to puke.

They pride themselves on being a classy club but there is nothing classy about how they've handled Kaka.

I'm hoping that Kaka doesn't agree to this move then push his way out to Real in the summer for a lesser sum. It would serve our management right for the way they've treated a player that has given so much to our club

This post has been edited by han2503: Jan 19 2009, 11:28 AM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 19 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #8

Primavera

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 19 2009, 01:57 PM) *
The unthinkable way the management have handled this just makes me want to puke.

They pride themselves on being a classy club but there is nothing classy about how they've handled Kaka.

I'm hoping that Kaka doesn't agree to this move then push his way out to Real in the summer for a lesser sum. It would serve our management right for the way they've treated a player that has given so much to our club

After all the things that have happened in the past few days, I think even if Kaka disagrees to join City, it's highly unlikely that we will see him for many years. the management just ruined this relationship by showing their true colors. not a long time ago they used to say Kaka is "not for sale at any price". now look how they [along Kaka's father] are pushing him to City, against his will...

I hope this acts as a lesson for our other players, that they should not over-trust this management. because one day a big offer and they get sold like a product.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 19 2009, 11:55 AM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 19 2009, 11:41 AM) *
After all the things that have happened in the past few days, I think even if Kaka disagrees to join City, it's highly unlikely that we will see him for many years. the management just ruined this relationship by showing their true colors. not a long time ago they used to say Kaka is "not for sale at any price". now look how they [along Kaka's father] are pushing him to City, against his will...

I hope this acts as a lesson for our other players, that they should not over-trust this management. because one day a big offer and they get sold like a product.

Exactly.

I've previously said, that should this deal for some reason not go through Kaka is gone come summer. He knows how the management value him now, the trust there was before no longer exists.

And now that Kaka sees how loyal the management truely are towards him there is no reason he shouldn't treat them the same way, and frankly I wouldn't blame him one bit.

If Kaka stays beyond this season by some miracle it would only be becuase he loves the club and his life in Milan. I know this is wishful thinking but I'm still hoping that this ridiculous deal won't go through and the management are left with cr@p on their faces for this whole fiasco that has rediculed Milan in everyone's eyes

This post has been edited by han2503: Jan 19 2009, 11:58 AM

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jan 19 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

0 - 2 Milan win !

+Quote Post

amancik
post Jan 20 2009, 08:35 AM
Post #11

Milanfan to Death

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 11

Yeah, I am dissapointed with the way Milan handled Kaka's case. It's a shame really. Kaka' has done a lot for Milan and this is how they repay him?. Thankfully, he has set his heart here and we'll be staying with us for now. I look forward to see him in the next match. Forza Kaka'!

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 20 2009, 09:00 AM
Post #12

Berretti

QUOTE (amancik @ Jan 20 2009, 12:35 PM) *
Yeah, I am dissapointed with the way Milan handled Kaka's case. It's a shame really. Kaka' has done a lot for Milan and this is how they repay him?. Thankfully, he has set his heart here and we'll be staying with us for now. I look forward to see him in the next match. Forza Kaka'!

+1. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) There yet may be some fallout from all this farce, I believe, though hope not.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jan 20 2009, 10:01 AM
Post #13

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (dst @ Jan 19 2009, 12:39 AM) *
No no no please delete that result from this thread, it's bad luck!

I agree...armiss, can you please delete the inter reference? Acid...I want stats up ASAP or it's you @ss. Kaka's staying, so now you have no excuses.

QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 20 2009, 02:30 PM) *
+1. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) There yet may be some fallout from all this farce, I believe, though hope not.

Oh there won't be. I've been mulling over this transfer for some time now. And things have changed.

1. Like another poster mentioned, now other superstars will be loathe to seek transfers on wages. Especially the ones in EPL. Since accepting a move would imply that they're not as true in affection as Kaka. Imagine what the United fans must be thinking of Crisitiano Ronaldo who is '10x better than Kaka'. Also the kind of affection displayed for Kaka must have shook a few people who though Italy was about empty stadiums. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

2. Man City's rep is in tatters. The played the money card and it didn't work. Now who will want to work with them. I always suspected they were over-reaching themselves.

3. Suddenly EPL is no longer the league everyone wants to go to.

4. Milan remains unique, and have put one over all the other clubs incl. Italy. Juve who sold Zidane. Viola and Roma who agreed philosophically and said they would 'go with the sale' if Kaka was theirs. Of course I don't give a d@mn about Secco who said he wouldn't sell Del Piero for 108 MM. Milan wouldn't sell Paolo for 108 MM either. But I know Juve would give up Chiellini in a heart beat for anything north of 50.

5. Kaka agreeing to play for his current wages also kind of forces the hand of all other Milan player agents. Now they can no longer ask for payhikes for their wards without looking like a-holes.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 20 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #14

Berretti

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 20 2009, 02:01 PM) *
Acid...I want stats up ASAP or it's you @ss. Kaka's staying, so now you have no excuses.

Sorry, pirate boy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) I only do stats for thread that I open myself. Rules are rules are rules. But you're too good a friend to say no to, so I'll put them up in a little while! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Hehe. Watch this space.

This post has been edited by acid911: Jan 20 2009, 10:31 AM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 20 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #15

Primavera

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 20 2009, 01:31 PM) *
Oh there won't be. I've been mulling over this transfer for some time now. And things have changed.

1. Like another poster mentioned, now other superstars will be loathe to seek transfers on wages. Especially the ones in EPL. Since accepting a move would imply that they're not as true in affection as Kaka. Imagine what the United fans must be thinking of Crisitiano Ronaldo who is '10x better than Kaka'. Also the kind of affection displayed for Kaka must have shook a few people who though Italy was about empty stadiums. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

2. Man City's rep is in tatters. The played the money card and it didn't work. Now who will want to work with them. I always suspected they were over-reaching themselves.

3. Suddenly EPL is no longer the league everyone wants to go to.

4. Milan remains unique, and have put one over all the other clubs incl. Italy. Juve who sold Zidane. Viola and Roma who agreed philosophically and said they would 'go with the sale' if Kaka was theirs. Of course I don't give a d@mn about Secco who said he wouldn't sell Del Piero for 108 MM. Milan wouldn't sell Paolo for 108 MM either. But I know Juve would give up Chiellini in a heart beat for anything north of 50.

5. Kaka agreeing to play for his current wages also kind of forces the hand of all other Milan player agents. Now they can no longer ask for payhikes for their wards without looking like a-holes.

Great, great post! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

As for #2, I never ever thought they'd be able to emulate what Chelsea did [I know what Chelsea did was no big deal either, but at least they built a team potentially capable of winning anything]. I never believed they'd do sh!t and I still do. they don't think realistically. there's no logic to the whole thing at all. when they think they can succeed with paying around £200M for a single player, you go figure.

I wonder how Robinho feels after all this! money wh@re (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

This post has been edited by Zed.D: Jan 20 2009, 10:32 AM

+Quote Post

22 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:41 PM