acid911
post Nov 28 2008, 08:37 PM
Post #391

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 29 2008, 12:24 AM) *
"I'm staying" sounds better..

Maybe "I'm staying and we're going no where" sounds even better. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Anyway, I have to admit, Carlo staying depends on two things. One whether he wins the double (or at least the Serie A), and the other thing that is more important is the mood of Mr. B and Galliani. Thirdly is his own motivation, but from the looks of things Ancelotti might want to see his full term, seeing as the NT spot is taken now by Lippi. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) We could be in for a wild ride come the end of this season.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 29 2008, 01:18 AM
Post #392

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

I'm not sure. He said earlier that he wanted to coach an African team. That may be a clue - you know those African NT-boards have a nasty habit of sacking coaches after they manage to qualify for the WC finals, or to put it better before the end stage. That could be Carlo's green light...

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Nov 29 2008, 01:24 AM
Post #393

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 28 2008, 04:18 PM) *
I'm not sure. He said earlier that he wanted to coach an African team. That may be a clue - you know those African NT-boards have a nasty habit of sacking coaches after they manage to qualify for the WC finals, or to put it better before the end stage. That could be Carlo's green light...

Sorry, I don't get it.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 29 2008, 09:13 AM
Post #394

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (amancik @ Nov 28 2008, 06:39 PM) *
Good post Han.

My grandma can walk faster than him! He's useless. I don't know why we even bother say his name.

One thing about Inzaghi though, he is unique. I mean he did miss 3 chances, all of them hitting the frame of the goal. But he created the spaces for himself. Something Pato, Boriello or Shevchenko unable to do.

Pippo doesn't create anything, his job is to linger on that offside line and tap in whatever falls to him. Pato and Sheva are the forwards we have that can create spaces and chances for others, Boriello and Pippo, despite being box strikers are very different from eachother and in how they play. Both offer different things, and imo, Boriello is the only one that can play at the head of the tree when we play the 2 DMs in midfield since he can handle all the physical work that role entails. Pato for example did well against Toro because we had Seedorf, Pirlo, Dinho and Kaka behind him, therefore the ball stayed on the ground and it was fead to his feet instead of him having to fight for the arial balls, it would be futail to have Pato doing something like that or even Sheva or Pippo for that matter since neither of them are target men like Boriello is

QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 28 2008, 06:59 PM) *
Great post, Han. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headphone.gif) Excellent analysis. And I'm sure if Mike every gets back to starting the prediction league, you'll top it thanks to how you have an idea of the general outcome of the game based on the lineup. I do too. And I don't know about you guys, but anyone of Pirlo/Seedorf/Ronaldinho absolutely had to play a half each.

(IMG:http://i34.tinypic.com/othg1l.gif)

And amancik, Carlo is under the impression that Emerson is a creative midfielder. Boy is he disillusioned here or what. The most I'd have Emerson play is as a backup when one of our regular guys get injured. Hell, people seem to have forgotten about Ambrosini - he has ten times as much right to start instead of someone like Emo. I've got nothing against either of them (nothing against Carlo, nor Emerson), but this, friends and neighbors, is pure favoritism. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) Of the worse kind, in fact. Can't understand why people can't see this. Play Emerson only in emergencies and if our regular players get injured or need rest.

Carlo knows exactly what Emerson is. He doesn't think he's a creative mid or anything like that. Carlo has done this before, at some points last season we were even playing with 4 DMs in the middle with Brocchi and Ambro playing in the wings!!! It's just Carlo's wet dream to put in as much DMs into one line up as much as he can

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Nov 28 2008, 07:47 PM) *
The problem wasn't necessarily playing Emmerson, but playing 3 dm's (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) What we should have done was play Rino, Flamini and a creative mid(Seedorf or Pirlo). We also had the worst CB pairing we could muster, and our forward line was pretty poor, even though I thought Pippo had an excellent game. IMO we took Portsmouth too lightly and we got exactly what we deserved.

Exactly

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 29 2008, 12:52 PM
Post #395

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 29 2008, 11:43 AM) *
Carlo knows exactly what Emerson is. He doesn't think he's a creative mid or anything like that. Carlo has done this before, at some points last season we were even playing with 4 DMs in the middle with Brocchi and Ambro playing in the wings!!! It's just Carlo's wet dream to put in as much DMs into one line up as much as he can

+1 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 29 2008, 07:10 PM
Post #396

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Nov 29 2008, 01:24 AM) *
Sorry, I don't get it.

Well, I wanted to say that from the 5 African teams that will play the end stage, maybe one of them will contact Ancelotti.

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post Feb 2 2009, 12:06 AM
Post #397

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 2,128

COPPA UEFA 2008/2009: LA LISTA UFFICIALE
01/02/2009
MILANO -PORTIERI: Dida, Abbiati, Kalac;
DIFENSORI: Maldini, Kaladze, Zambrotta, Jankulovski, Favalli, Senderos, Bonera, Darmian, Pasini, Antonini, Nesta;
CENTROCAMPISTI: Gattuso, Pirlo,Ambrosini, Flamini, Beckham;
ATTACCANTI: Pato, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Kakà, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 2 2009, 06:26 AM
Post #398

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Gattusso? Per che?

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Feb 2 2009, 08:14 AM
Post #399

Dida per sempre

Where the hell is acid??? Did you abduct him, Jack?

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Feb 2 2009, 04:27 PM
Post #400

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

@Miz .. Great Sig ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Feb 3 2009, 07:36 AM
Post #401

Dida per sempre

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Feb 2 2009, 07:27 AM) *
@Miz .. Great Sig ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

Thank you very much. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif)

+Quote Post

27 Pages V  « < 25 26 27
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:08 PM