> General Football Talk, For random debates and articles

X-Offender
post Sep 6 2016, 07:53 PM
Post #886

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 5 2016, 10:39 PM) *
Since there is no topic regarding World Cup Qualifiers, Im writting here: KOSOVA got a point on an away game to Finland. Our first.

Congrats, bro! I watched a few minutes towards the end, you guys looked impressive considering this was your first official game.

Albania 2-1 Macedonia

Last 15 minutes were played today due to bad weather last night. We scored in the 89'. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif)

Obviously in the end it's all pointless considering we're in the same group with Spain and Italy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Sep 6 2016, 08:17 PM
Post #887

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 6 2016, 09:37 PM) *
Congrats (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif)

We usually just comment in the NT thread on all international stuff

Thanks. Oh I forgot. Im sorry.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 6 2016, 09:53 PM) *
Congrats, bro! I watched a few minutes towards the end, you guys looked impressive considering this was your first official game.

Albania 2-1 Macedonia

Last 15 minutes were played today due to bad weather last night. We scored in the 89'. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif)

Obviously in the end it's all pointless considering we're in the same group with Spain and Italy.

Thanks bro, I really enjoyed the game, that performance makes me hope for a bright future.

Albania was very good too. Despite the fact that the game was paused till today, I knew we would win.

I wouldnt loose my hopes, maybe De Biasis team can become a headache for Italy afterall. Lets see how it goes. The important thing is getting maximum points against weaker opponents.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Sep 6 2016, 08:19 PM
Post #888

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

BTW, Milot Rashica is from the same city I am, he was my neighboor when he played for our citys club two years ago (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) The guy has potential.

+Quote Post

60 Pages V  « < 58 59 60
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:16 AM