dst
post Mar 9 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #316

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 9 2009, 08:20 AM) *
I thought you guys thought Galliani and co bullsh1t in the press conferences and don't take it seriously (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) why should we now take this seriously (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

So now that he said something right you choose not to take him seriously but when he says something you don't like you do take him seriously and bash him.

You have to choose... either everything he says is bull or none of it.

[And like Jack said it's when it comes to transfer issues that Galliani goes mumbo jumbo.]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 9 2009, 11:57 AM
Post #317

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Transfers aside, I take almost everything they say in the press conferences seriously (to different degrees though). it's the others who accept or rubbish those comments depending on whether they like it or not, whether they can prove someone on this board wrong (in this case me) or downplay the whole thing by saying these press conferences are not meant to be for the fans but the media, and they're bullsh1t anyway.

This post has been edited by Zed.D: Mar 9 2009, 11:57 AM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 9 2009, 01:02 PM
Post #318

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 9 2009, 06:47 AM) *
I Think this formation worked very well Against a team mssing Floccari and doni, not that we din't play well but t's kind of like beating a di vaio-less bologna :S. I am not being too strict about, i am glad we won as the opposite would have killed me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) .

I don't think that this argument is valid because a Kaka- Gattuso- Nesta- Ambrosini- less Milan faced a Doni- Floccari- less Atalanta, so there's no need to say just one opponent was weakened.

Transfers aside, I take almost everything they say in the press conferences seriously (to different degrees though). it's the others who accept or rubbish those comments depending on whether they like it or not, whether they can prove someone on this board wrong (in this case me) or downplay the whole thing by saying these press conferences are not meant to be for the fans but the media, and they're bullsh1t anyway.

So now that he said something right you choose not to take him seriously but when he says something you don't like you do take him seriously and bash him.

You have to choose... either everything he says is bull or none of it.

[And like Jack said it's when it comes to transfer issues that Galliani goes mumbo jumbo.]

I'd nominate this discussion as one of the most ridiculous discussions ever appeared on MF this season (please no offense to the posters involved or especially the ones with direct quotes above, I myself am involved, so I share my part of "ridicule").

Is George W. Bush's talk about science bull? Yes. Are GWB's press conferences bull? Mostly, yes. Is GWB's announcement of America going to war bull? No, it's damn serious.

And not that I make a Galliani - GWB parallel. I used GWB only to make my point clearer.

The discussion wether Galliani's talk can be accepted as serious or not cannot be threated from such apsolute and apsurd points. It's manipulation. Sometimes we most get beyond these points. There is a thing called diplomacy that helps you read signs or, better put, decide which are really signs and which of them simply are not.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Mar 9 2009, 01:03 PM
Post #319

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

The management nearly always bull5hit and as for carlo, he is blatantly clueless (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

On a brighter note I have heard an interesting little story regarding neverson. The story goes that when he(neverson) found out he would be on the bench for the game he refused to pay saying he was injured and so the injured Ambrosini had to go on the bench. The man is a virus to our team.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 9 2009, 05:16 PM
Post #320

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Mar 9 2009, 01:03 PM) *
The management nearly always bull5hit and as for carlo, he is blatantly clueless (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

On a brighter note I have heard an interesting little story regarding neverson. The story goes that when he(neverson) found out he would be on the bench for the game he refused to pay saying he was injured and so the injured Ambrosini had to go on the bench. The man is a virus to our team.

And yet we keep him on the team, and even better then that, pay him andgive him time to play instead of allowing someone like Cardacio the much needed time.

Emerson should have been gone this summer, I'm sure a mid table team in England or Italy would gladly take him.

As for this whole argument about who's BSing who, I think that everything that comes out of Galliani's mouth has 50% bullsh!t 25% truth and the other 25% is devoted to bragging.

Whether it's about transfers, matches, players, etc he's lying about the situation, or in cases of players and matches, trying to hide the situation by using the same old excuses of injuries anf fitness, admitting to having had problems in the past after weeks of underperforming and then winning a game (that is when he admits we HAD a poblem) and then throwing in the most titled club in the world sh!t just for the hell of it, hoping that reminding the fans of past glories will make them forget the deep sh!t we're under in the present and the deeper sh!t we'll probably find ourselves in in the future. That is Galliani for you.

As for Carlo, he is their puppit and will say what they want him to say.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 9 2009, 05:26 PM
Post #321

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Mar 9 2009, 05:03 AM) *
On a brighter note I have heard an interesting little story regarding neverson. The story goes that when he(neverson) found out he would be on the bench for the game he refused to play saying he was injured and so the injured Ambrosini had to go on the bench. The man is a virus to our team.

Maybe I'm not reading it correctly, but Ambro was benched because Emerson sat on the bench?

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 9 2009, 05:45 PM
Post #322

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

It was more Emerson wanted the start. When he found he wouldn't get it, he refused to sit on the bench (and so went to the stands). As a result, Ambro (who hadn't trained all week due to injury) had to go on the bench.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 9 2009, 05:50 PM
Post #323

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 9 2009, 09:45 AM) *
It was more Emerson wanted the start. When he found he wouldn't get it, he refused to sit on the bench (and so went to the stands). As a result, Ambro (who hadn't trained all week due to injury) had to go on the bench.

What a clod.

It gets better; he was also allegedly in cahoots with Ronaldinho over the latter's supposed refusal to play as well.

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Mar 9 2009, 05:53 PM
Post #324

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,240

Some players need to learn what being a professional is. Clearly Flamini is better than Emerson, he should just accept a seat on the bench.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 9 2009, 06:17 PM
Post #325

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 9 2009, 08:15 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

I didn't know that happened. what an asshole he is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post

Il Capitano
post Mar 9 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #326

PatoMania

Member No.: 142

We need to kick Emerson out of the team. He's doing more harm than good.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 9 2009, 06:40 PM
Post #327

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

Haven't had the chance to post yet. Was away on a tourney.

But overall very very good result. Happy that pippo scored a hatrick. For this match I give the players props. They have played very very well and eventhough we are very lucky to have beaten atalanta, we should celebrate that our team is now back on track. Hopefully with Kaka coming back soon, we should have a good few months ahead.

Regarding the emerson story; He is trash and i've always said he has no room in milan.

LOL @ carlo viudez sub. Not even going to say anything over it. The man will never change his ways. So there is no point in arguing over it. Just looking foreward to next season when hes hopefully gone.

Abbiati- 9- Brilliant, outstanding, amazing. This goal keeper right now is the best in italian goal keeper by far imo. Should be playing for italy.

Zambro-7- Good performance.

Senderos-6.5- Not bad performance, weak in the air still but i wouldn't mind if he stayed at milan. Can develop into a good CB.

Maldini- 8- Wow, Legendary performance. Made one mistake all night and he corrected it quickly. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't retire with peformances like this.

Bonera- 6- Didn't do anything special, but made no mistakes. Overall good performance.

flamini-7.5- Animal! Thats all i can say. He should be playing every match. He attacked, defended opened up space for becks. Great performance.

Pirlo- 7- Looks like hes high 24/7 but good performance from the italian master.

Janku-7.5- Very good from janku, should be playing midfield imo and not LB.

Beckham-8- Genius peformance. Beautiful killer ball to pato from the english master.

Pato-6- Should have scored the killer ball from becks. Not one of his better games. Nice assist to inzaghi.

Inzaghi-10- Give credit where its due. Tap-in master. 108 and counting. He has 9 goals for us this season.

carlo-4- Didn't do anything, poor subs as usual.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Mar 9 2009, 06:41 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 9 2009, 06:50 PM
Post #328

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Mar 9 2009, 02:03 PM) *

I love the smiley in the end! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 9 2009, 06:16 PM) *
As for this whole argument about who's BSing who, I think that everything that comes out of Galliani's mouth has 50% bullsh!t 25% truth and the other 25% is devoted to bragging.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 9 2009, 07:21 PM
Post #329

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 9 2009, 12:40 PM) *
Haven't had the chance to post yet. Was away on a tourney.

But overall very very good result. Happy that pippo scored a hatrick. For this match I give the players props. They have played very very well and eventhough we are very lucky to have beaten atalanta, we should celebrate that our team is now back on track. Hopefully with Kaka coming back soon, we should have a good few months ahead.

Regarding the emerson story; He is trash and i've always said he has no room in milan.

LOL @ carlo viudez sub. Not even going to say anything over it. The man will never change his ways. So there is no point in arguing over it. Just looking foreward to next season when hes hopefully gone.

Abbiati- 9- Brilliant, outstanding, amazing. This goal keeper right now is the best in italian goal keeper by far imo. Should be playing for italy.

Zambro-7- Good performance.

Senderos-6.5- Not bad performance, weak in the air still but i wouldn't mind if he stayed at milan. Can develop into a good CB.

Maldini- 8- Wow, Legendary performance. Made one mistake all night and he corrected it quickly. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't retire with peformances like this.

Bonera- 6- Didn't do anything special, but made no mistakes. Overall good performance.

flamini-7.5- Animal! Thats all i can say. He should be playing every match. He attacked, defended opened up space for becks. Great performance.

Pirlo- 7- Looks like hes high 24/7 but good performance from the italian master.

Janku-7.5- Very good from janku, should be playing midfield imo and not LB.

Beckham-8- Genius peformance. Beautiful killer ball to pato from the english master.

Pato-6- Should have scored the killer ball from becks. Not one of his better games. Nice assist to inzaghi.

Inzaghi-10- Give credit where its due. Tap-in master. 108 and counting. He has 9 goals for us this season.

carlo-4- Didn't do anything, poor subs as usual.

You forgot to rate Viudez (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 9 2009, 07:26 PM
Post #330

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 9 2009, 12:21 PM) *
You forgot to rate Viudez (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

OH RIGHT!!! Viudez. Came on brilliantly and with a smile. Kid deserves 10 forsure. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

23 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:19 AM