Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ancelotti: Suazo is perfect for Milan

jbryant1
post Jun 22 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #31

Esordienti A 95

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 874

The strange thing about all of this is that Suazo is 28-29 and he's not that great of a striker. He brings speed and some experience in serie A with him but he is not even close to a top player like Ronaldinho, Etoo or Henry.

The positive note is that Suazo definitely is probably better than most of our strikers and at least we are making some step to aid the problem up top. Most of our choices Oliveira, Vieri, Amoroso, and even Gilardino(who has proven himself more than these guys) have been similar kind of players and not really lived up to anything.

Its all politics its really shifting away the focus from Henry or Etoo because they are not coming here and Milan kind of want to cover themselves and say well its impossible for Etoo to come because we are getting Suazo.

The real justification is Etoo, Drogba, Scheva, or Henry don't want to come to Milan or they probably would be interested but like where they are or choose another of the several top clubs to go to so we have to settle for Suazo and to cover ourselves we will play it off like we wanted Suazo all along over these players. Galliani and Silvio are a prideful bunch. Very similar rhetoric to the last summer when we were promised a big signing and nobody came.

This post has been edited by jbryant1: Jun 22 2007, 08:45 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jun 25 2007, 07:07 AM
Post #32

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 22 2007, 05:22 AM)
Scratch Centre Back off my list then. I reiterate Tennie is Brilliant. Not a word Maxxy! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif)

Cyber...?

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 25 2007, 06:52 PM
Post #33

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

now why did you go and do a stupid thing like that....I told u to shut ur mouth. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif)

*locks max and dst in a room and throws the key into R99's meal

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Jun 25 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #34

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

I would like to see Gourcuff play more, when he came on vs Bayern he was pretty funny

Dibbled down the flank and deked a player, he generally annoyed them

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:57 AM