> Winter Transfers 2016

X-Offender
post Dec 14 2015, 01:36 AM
Post #16

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 14 2015, 12:53 AM) *
What do you mean by ending the new stadium? Is the project delayed or?

I'm not sure how much we'll spend. Hell, I'm not sure why we spent that much money last summer in the first place. But yes, we need new midfielders. Our current roster is pathetic.

The stadium project has been cancelled, at least for the time being. Barbara confirmed it yesterday.

And we did spend a lot this summer, 90 million to be precise. When was the last time we spent that much?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 17 2015, 06:48 PM
Post #17

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 14 2015, 01:36 AM) *
The stadium project has been cancelled, at least for the time being. Barbara confirmed it yesterday.

And we did spend a lot this summer, 90 million to be precise. When was the last time we spent that much?

90 million on some average guys, one top striker who has no service behind him and a potentially class CB.

All that money and we're still in the same state we were in last season. I don't know if there's still any money left to be spent, but I'm worried watching it go in Galliani's hands to waste once again, just like I was worried before last summer, and I was told that I was being too negative and that Galliani will come through if he has the financial backing.

The man has simply lost it, he's a running joke in the industry these days, he gets played for a fool on a regular basis, has marred the Milan name with a good amount of clubs who don't even take any interest from us in their players seriously, the mess over the Kondogbia and Martinez deals made us look like even bigger fools than we already were. And let's face it, his decision making when it comes to picking players has gone down the crapper

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 17 2015, 09:39 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 17 2015, 06:48 PM) *
[...] just like I was worried before last summer, and I was told that I was being too negative and that Galliani will come through if he has the financial backing.

Do you really have to rub that in? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 17 2015, 09:53 PM
Post #19

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 17 2015, 09:39 PM) *
Do you really have to rub that in? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Well we did throw away 90m this summer, so I feel like it's a justified gloat (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Dec 18 2015, 08:10 PM
Post #20

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

Balotelli dreams of Mourinho at Milan

The title of the article is misleading, and I seriously doubt Mou would ever consider coming to Milan (especially right now). However, how would y'all feel if that was to happen?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 18 2015, 10:06 PM
Post #21

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Dec 18 2015, 08:10 PM) *
Balotelli dreams of Mourinho at Milan

The title of the article is misleading, and I seriously doubt Mou would ever consider coming to Milan (especially right now). However, how would y'all feel if that was to happen?

I'd take him, I'm not a fan of his although I do admire him as a coach, he's exactly the type of character we need in our dressing room not to mention he won't stand for Galliani's antics in the transfer market. He'd want to have a say and he'd want us to heavily invest

That being said, not only would he not want to come, Galliani won't want a strong personality like that to deal with, he always tends to like the ones who bow to his will like Carlo and Allegri used to do. Seedorf, the one who spoke out the most was always seen as a threat by Galliani, he didn't want him from day one and he made sure to see him out as fast as possible

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Dec 18 2015, 11:56 PM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

Money matters in today's world of sports but this shows how good management matters even more. Sadly, we have neither. It makes the fact that we squandered 90M all that more depressing.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 22 2015, 01:32 AM
Post #23

Suso on loan to Genoa for 6 months. Boateng will sign in January.

Galliani: "With Boa, Menez and Balotelli we'll be stronger"

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jan 2 2016, 02:31 PM
Post #24

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Suso. Yet another failed expectation.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jan 2 2016, 05:29 PM
Post #25

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 2 2016, 02:31 PM) *
Suso. Yet another failed expectation.

Who never really got a proper chance to show his worth, though.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 3 2016, 09:49 AM
Post #26

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 2 2016, 05:29 PM) *
Who never really got a proper chance to show his worth, though.

True, but I don't think he'll make it in Serie A. He's so lightweight. Also very selfish on the ball, which I think is down to having so few chances making him desperate to prove himself. But when he did get the opportunities he could have done better.

So there's nothing going around in terms of transfers?

Also seeing that we might sell Lopez! Which would be stupider than stupid. So we sell a top class keeper because a 16 year old is doing decently??? I'm sorry, but again, I have not been impressed by Donnarumma at all. He's a nightmare with the ball at his feet but still tries to do ridiculous sh!t with it. Overact the easy saves but fails on more difficult ones.

With Abbiati being the only other option, I just don't understand WTF is going on inside Galliani's head and also Miha's for dropping Lopez to play an unsteady kid in that particular position

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jan 3 2016, 07:45 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 3 2016, 09:49 AM) *
True, but I don't think he'll make it in Serie A. He's so lightweight. Also very selfish on the ball, which I think is down to having so few chances making him desperate to prove himself. But when he did get the opportunities he could have done better.

So there's nothing going around in terms of transfers?

Also seeing that we might sell Lopez! Which would be stupider than stupid. So we sell a top class keeper because a 16 year old is doing decently??? I'm sorry, but again, I have not been impressed by Donnarumma at all. He's a nightmare with the ball at his feet but still tries to do ridiculous sh!t with it. Overact the easy saves but fails on more difficult ones.

With Abbiati being the only other option, I just don't understand WTF is going on inside Galliani's head and also Miha's for dropping Lopez to play an unsteady kid in that particular position

Over-exaggeration. Donnarumma has proved himself to be a very reliable keeper, and he's pretty good with his feet. Awful? What exactly are you on?

I still think Lopez shouldn't have been dropped, but what's done is done, and now Donnarumma will be our #1 GK, which I'm more than fine with. He's the least of our worries. What we should focus on is getting a quality right winger.

Rumors I've read so far:

- Cerci will be sold. Lopez, Zapata and Nocerino might follow as well.
- Boateng has been tried as right winger. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
- Montolivo might renew.
- Monaco will not keep El Shaarawy, and he will be returned to us, but we will find another solution for him as he's not part of the club's plans.
- Names we've been linked with recently: Lavezzi, Caceres, Ben Arfa, Izzo.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jan 3 2016, 07:45 PM
Post #28

Oh, and the usual Witsel rumor for good measure. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 4 2016, 04:55 PM
Post #29

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 3 2016, 07:45 PM) *
Over-exaggeration. Donnarumma has proved himself to be a very reliable keeper, and he's pretty good with his feet. Awful? What exactly are you on?

I still think Lopez shouldn't have been dropped, but what's done is done, and now Donnarumma will be our #1 GK, which I'm more than fine with. He's the least of our worries. What we should focus on is getting a quality right winger.

I disagree, he' hasn't made any match winning saves, sure he hasn't committed huge errors, but there's a couple in him, and he has made a couple which have cost us goals mostly due to his positioning.

His decision making when coming out for the ball is nerve wracking at best and his on the ball monkeying about is worse. There have been situations where he only managed to save himself by a hair, either by trying to dribble the ball or make a pass out to a defender which puts him in trouble.

I'm sorry, but I don't call this reliable, he's just on the brink of making one huge error which will not only cost us but him as well, and I personally do not understand why we should be taking this risk when we have a perfectly fine keeper sitting on the bench who is miles better and has tonnes more experience. We're basically creating a problem for ourselves in a position where we should be the most secure, and in Lopez we had that.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Jan 5 2016, 12:55 PM
Post #30

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

In addition to what X has stated, I've been seeing rumors circulating regarding:
De Jong to Leicester City
Fellaini to Milan
Lavezzi to inter (much more than AC at this time)

nothing else which I can recall at this time.

I'm seeing that Honda didn't get Milan's permission before giving his interview with the Japanese site Kyoto News where he spoke out against the club's management style & transfer strategy basically. He may get himself in some hot water due to it. *shrugs*

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:08 PM