Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Milan: Sheva can quit Chelsea

whoarethepatriot...
post Jul 1 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #1

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 782

Milan are waiting for Andriy Shevchenko to demand a transfer from Chelsea. “He knows what to do,” said Adriano Galliani.

“I speak to Sheva often. He knows what he has to do,” the Vice-President told ‘Il Giornale’ newspaper.

Patron Silvio Berlusconi and Coach Carlo Ancelotti have also publicly stated that the Ukrainian is more than welcome to return to the San Siro just 12 months after his £30m move.

It is reported that Chelsea have rejected a loan deal and that Milan consider £15m to be too much to buy back the Balon d’Or winner.

Other candidates for the club include Antonio Cassano of Real Madrid and Inter’s unsettled hitman Adriano.

“Is Cassano a real target or a bluff? You decide,” added Galliani. “We have signed four players from Inter. Andrea Pirlo and Clarence Seedorf are still first team players, Dario Simic and Christian Brocchi just behind, while the ex-Rossoneri we sent to Appiano Gentile are long gone.

“After these precedents, I doubt Massimo Moratti would hand us his Press Officer, let alone Adriano!”

Milan had said they would bring back Massimo Donati, but instead sold him to Celtic for £3m, so will there be a major midfield acquisition?

“We will sign one player, certainly. We think that the entire squad is covered and too much competition would only create problems.

“For example, look at Emerson. Who would he push out of the side? I doubt Gennaro Gattuso and Pirlo, perhaps Massimo Ambrosini or Seedorf, certainly Yoann Gourcuff, who would be sent to the stands. We prefer to defend Gourcuff.”

Some sections of the media consider this pared down transfer campaign to be a sign of weakness for the European Champions.

“It is the Press who cannot free themselves of these silly clichés even after 20 years of great success. The fans understand how we operate and responded with 27,000 season ticket sales.

“Our victories and ability to climb back up after a fall are all thanks to the rapport between the Coach, the club and the players. We have an airbag compared to other sides and that is created by our consistency.”

This includes keeping hold of Kaka, who has once again been linked with Real Madrid in Spanish newspaper ‘As.’

Today’s edition insists that the Brazilian held a meeting with President Berlusconi to demand a transfer, having “won everything with the Milan jersey.”

As the Rossoneri have already released a couple of statements over the summer slamming ‘As’ for its continued “harassment” of Kaka, this is bound to create further tension.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jul 1 2007, 02:35 PM
Post #2

Berretti

Member No.: 347

Here we go again...

Inzaghi = 34 yo
Shevchenko = 31 yo
Ronaldo = 31 yo
Gilardino = 25 yo

They'll be this age by the end of 2007.

Amazing... why don't we go for Riganó (33), Lucarelli (32) or Vieri (34)?

When he can try and spend in a Eto'o, Ronaldinho, etc... we'll end up with a 30's yo. I've nothing against Shevchenko... just this transfer-politic.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jul 1 2007, 03:12 PM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

But it is a big step forward, by saying that we are up to a new midfielder,..

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jul 1 2007, 03:32 PM
Post #4

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

“It is the Press who cannot free themselves of these silly clichés even after 20 years of great success. The fans understand how we operate and responded with 27,000 season ticket sales.

Galliani speaks the truth !

Milanfans know how Milan operates, it always demands the highest of performances and bring in world class players to reach these standards (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

Favalli and co, are just bench warmers for Milan's best XI (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jul 2 2007, 07:33 AM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

I'm not worried about the age thing much porty. We end up buying new players every year which are near that age so it is very good. I look at this way. Eto is 26 and sheva is 31. Sheva we can keep for 2 years, then we can get rid of him and have an option for other strikers who have matured. Sheva is cheap and wouldn't last the entire game. Buying eto would be a very good transfer but with the way carlo operates tactics, gila would be sitting on the bench for most of the season. He's also very expensive and might turn out like oli. As long as we have an adequate cover for strikers and get rid of oli i'm fine. We dont need some all star. Our management always picks out the best options and i have full trust in them. By the way, we wont sign anyone major till the last week.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Jul 2 2007, 07:35 AM

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jul 2 2007, 03:08 PM
Post #6

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jul 2 2007, 06:33 AM)
Sheva is cheap and wouldn't last the entire game.  Buying eto would be a very good transfer but with the way carlo operates tactics, gila would be sitting on the bench for most of the season.  He's also very expensive and might turn out like oli.

Whilst I'm all for the Sheva transfer he isn't going to be any cheaper than Eto'o in my opinion.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jul 2 2007, 03:12 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jul 2 2007, 02:08 PM)
Whilst I'm all for the Sheva transfer he isn't going to be any cheaper than Eto'o in my opinion.

Roman said he'd want to recoup as muh of the £30m as possible. I don't see us getting him a penny cheaper than £25m.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 2 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #8

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Some reports (...) claim that Chelsea would let him go for £15m but Milan are unwilling to pay that fee...

This post has been edited by dst: Jul 2 2007, 05:41 PM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jul 2 2007, 06:36 PM
Post #9

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Jul 2 2007, 05:40 PM)
Some reports (...) claim that Chelsea would let him go for £15m but Milan are unwilling to pay that fee...

£15m is a reasonable fee,..

Dam it, how much do they think Chelsea would agree for? £1m?? Arggh... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jul 2 2007, 07:16 PM
Post #10

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

If we get him, we'll get him for probably 8-12 million plus kala going the other way or oli.

+Quote Post

misha
post Jul 2 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #11

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 2 2007, 08:36 PM)
£15m is a reasonable fee,..

Dam it, how much do they think Chelsea would agree for? £1m?? Arggh... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

Arsenal payed £16m for De Silva (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) . This guy is o.k but to pay this much? It's almost what we payed for Gila. Toni was bought for 11mil euro, Klose for 15M euro and they are way better.

This post has been edited by mishale: Jul 2 2007, 07:21 PM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jul 2 2007, 07:30 PM
Post #12

Berretti

Member No.: 347

I won't pay more than £5-7m for him. 8-10 million euros.

More or less what we paid for Ronaldo.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jul 2 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #13

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (mishale @ Jul 2 2007, 07:18 PM)
Arsenal payed £16m for De Silva (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) .  This guy is o.k but to pay this much? It's almost what we payed for Gila. Toni was bought for 11mil euro, Klose for 15M euro and they are way better.

Well thats what the papers say, but in fact it was a £8-10m deal..Hmh, and right now, Da Silva is a his top form and is much younger...

But its the transfer-policy in the premiership these days,..do you honestly think Nene, Anderson, Bent, and all the others are worth that much?
Hmh,... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Jul 2 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #14

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

QUOTE (Porty @ Jul 2 2007, 09:30 PM)
I won't pay more than £5-7m for him. 8-10 million euros.

More or less what we paid for Ronaldo.

We were cheap and waited for January to sign both R10 and Oddo. A little more money would have help to avoid the humiliations in the fall. For now, this summer looks similar

This post has been edited by mishale: Jul 2 2007, 08:07 PM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jul 2 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #15

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (mishale @ Jul 2 2007, 08:06 PM)
We were cheap and waited for January to sign both R10 and Oddo. A little more money would have help to avoid the humiliations in the fall. For now, this summer looks similar

We have plenty of the time needed to get some good reinforcements, but not that much options,..

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:47 PM