> Berlusconi- "Ronaldinho not joining Milan"

jbryant1
post Jul 14 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #1

Esordienti A 95

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 874

Berlusconi: "Ronaldinho Won't Be Joining Milan"

Silvio Berlusconi yesterday confirmed what most had already guessed. Despite the sound and the fury linking Ronnie with a switch to Milan, the president will not be getting his chequebook out to effect the move...
Berlusconi: "Ronaldinho Won't Be Joining Milan"

Rumours continued to abound in Italy over Silvio Berlusconi's scheme to single-handedly bring Ronaldinho to the San Siro, long after the rest of the Milan establishment had declared the chase over.

However, yesterday Berlusconi insisted that he was completely unable to land the Brazilian superstar, despite being a self-confessed admirer of the player.

The controversial Italian puffed, "Everyone wants me to sign him, but how can I? The President of Barcelona says that he cannot sell him; if he did, he'd have to emigrate."

In what seemed to be the final, definitive statement, he said, "Ronaldinho will not play in Milan next year."

Next year? This could potentially leave the door open for a future approach but, for now, Berlusconi's answer seems final.

Ronaldinho had been heavily linked to Milan since Berlusconi's declaration of admiration for the player last July. Since then, all manner of potential bids have been reported, and there were even rumours of a secret meeting between Ronaldinho and a Milanese delegation back in April.

For now, however, Ronaldinho remains with the all-star Barcelona attack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jul 14 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #2

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

No shock whatsoever, I'm used to this game on this forum though, Berlusconi will be in another thread back in for him in about erm an hour?

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jul 14 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #3

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

As I had predicted.

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Jul 14 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #4

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jul 14 2007, 08:48 AM)
No shock whatsoever, I'm used to this game on this forum though, Berlusconi will be in another thread back in for him in about erm an hour?

I don't quiet what your saying here.

This is the news thread in the forum which means people post news that is out there on recent topics. There hasn't been any recent topics on Berlusconi saying anything. And it seems natural that people in erm an hour would want to read what Berlusconi is saying so we can know whats going on in the transfer window and because he is the President.

Its not like any other forum has infinite wisdom in how to differentiate what news is purely true or false. And we provide the same sources that other sites do here.

But whats surprising is that Milan are the laughing stock of the transfer world. MLS teams have done better in the transfer window than Milan in this one.

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Jul 14 2007, 06:03 PM
Post #5

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Member No.: 703

QUOTE (jbryant1 @ Jul 14 2007, 12:01 PM)
I don't quiet what your saying here.

This is the news thread in the forum which means people post news that is out there on recent topics. There hasn't been any recent topics on Berlusconi saying anything. And it seems natural that people in erm an hour would want to read what Berlusconi is saying so we can know whats going on in the transfer window and because he is the President.

Its not like any other forum has infinite wisdom in how to differentiate what news is purely true or false. And we provide the same sources that other sites do here.

But whats surprising is that Milan are the laughing stock of the transfer world. MLS teams have done better in the transfer window than Milan in this one.

he's saying that every other day there is one report saying that we are getting him and another report saying that he is out of our reach.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jul 14 2007, 06:12 PM
Post #6

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

QUOTE (Warchant @ Jul 14 2007, 05:03 PM)
he's saying that every other day there is one report saying that we are getting him and another report saying that he is out of our reach.

At least someone knows how to read (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Only messing jbryant (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ... but it seems some on this forum take each piece of news way too seriously - especially about Ronaldinho!

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jul 14 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #7

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Just out of curiosity, what's the source of the Berlusconi article? I don't see a website listed or a link.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jul 15 2007, 01:47 AM
Post #8

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jul 14 2007, 05:13 PM)
Just out of curiosity, what's the source of the Berlusconi article? I don't see a website listed or a link.

I put the title on a google search, the only thing that came up was Goal.com (Dated 14th July). I'm not on there very often, reliable at all?

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Jul 15 2007, 01:48 AM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jul 15 2007, 02:32 AM
Post #9

Berretti

Member No.: 347

No. Berlusconi said that yesterday or so in Napoli in his party-thing (Forza Italia).

Well... we'll see. We've 1 month and a half left.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jul 15 2007, 04:57 AM
Post #10

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

I remember reading this a while ago .. This isn't new, it is recycled.

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Jul 15 2007, 07:29 AM
Post #11

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (Warchant @ Jul 14 2007, 09:03 AM)

Personally at this point I'm burned out with reading the news on the transfers. During the season I could care less but it seemed that Milan were in a pole position to get some talent in this market.

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Jul 15 2007, 07:30 AM
Post #12

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 14 2007, 07:57 PM)
I remember reading this a while ago .. This isn't new, it is recycled.

Heh you just have the hunch that somethings brewing beneath the surface on this one.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jul 15 2007, 07:43 AM
Post #13

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (jbryant1 @ Jul 15 2007, 09:30 AM)
Heh you just have the hunch that somethings brewing beneath the surface on this one.

Not just a hunch .. I am actually convinced (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jul 15 2007, 09:13 AM
Post #14

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 15 2007, 12:43 AM)

Oh poor R7...

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 15 2007, 11:25 AM
Post #15

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jul 15 2007, 11:13 AM)
Oh poor R7...

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:00 PM