Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pato set for talks with Ancelotti

Stefano Di Nardo
post Jun 10 2009, 05:36 AM
Post #16

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,322

I will be very disappointed if Pato turns out to be a mercenary like Kaká.

This is why I hate to rely on non-Italian players, so many of them lack a loyalty to an Italian club because they didn't necessarily grow up dreaming of playing for the Italian giants.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 10 2009, 05:46 AM
Post #17

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (Stefano Di Nardo @ Jun 10 2009, 10:06 AM) *

This is why I hate to rely on non-Italian players, so many of them lack a loyalty to an Italian club because they didn't necessarily grow up dreaming of playing for the Italian giants.

I agree too. It's not often that you see a foreign player, begin and end his career at a single club. (No reflection on Kaka..there might be umpteen reasons, not all being a lack of loyalty).

It's one thing that worries me with Leonardo as coach. Will he realise that Milan need to focus on an Italian core or will he start bringing in all Brazillians coz he's their buddy!

I liked Leo the player and the scout. I hope he doesn't go all native on us.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 10 2009, 05:59 AM
Post #18

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 10 2009, 04:46 AM) *
I agree too. It's not often that you see a foreign player, begin and end his career at a single club. (No reflection on Kaka..there might be umpteen reasons, not all being a lack of loyalty).

It's one thing that worries me with Leonardo as coach. Will he realise that Milan need to focus on an Italian core or will he start bringing in all Brazillians coz he's their buddy!

I liked Leo the player and the scout. I hope he doesn't go all native on us.

If he brings in good Brazilian players that are still young and cheap then I have no problem with it. Unlike Carlo, I think Leo has a very good eye for talent and knows what he wants

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Jun 10 2009, 06:34 AM
Post #19

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 9 2009, 08:38 PM) *
Yes, they do need to do something. Hopefully it involves a cliff and jumping off it.

+1

Enough of this "the ultras need to do something" nonsense. They're just as screwed up in the head as team management.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Jun 10 2009, 06:53 AM
Post #20

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 9 2009, 11:38 PM) *
Yes, they do need to do something. Hopefully it involves a cliff and jumping off it.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

AHHAHHAhAHHAhahahAhha (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Jun 10 2009, 06:56 AM
Post #21

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (Stefano Di Nardo @ Jun 10 2009, 12:36 AM) *

Get something straight Kaka is NOT a mercenary... Real may have lost some of its respect over the yers, but we must accept that they are one of the most successful clubs in the world and the most successful in Europe. And even though I don't like them either, and they are known for paying well, Kaka didn't go there strictly for money, so get your facts straight before you sound silly talk s*!t like that!

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 10 2009, 07:24 AM
Post #22

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 9 2009, 01:03 PM) *
Bah @ you people. didn't you see how Kaka who always remained loyal and committed to the club was treated in the end...?

Ugly attitude my ***. this is not the good old Milan where everything is sunshine and lollipop. there are some unpleasant sides to this club as well and you saw enough of them in the past 30 days. get used to it.

--

And what is the source of this news anyway? how do we know it's not another The Sun ********? how come there's nothing about it on Mediaset? (even if he said those, it'd not change my opinion)

HAHAHAHHAHA LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 10 2009, 07:55 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 10 2009, 10:29 AM) *
If he brings in good Brazilian players that are still young and cheap then I have no problem with it. Unlike Carlo, I think Leo has a very good eye for talent and knows what he wants

I can't agree with that one. I will be sorely disappointed the day Milan puts out a lineup similar to Arsenal and Inter.

At least 6 Italians, with 2 of them being youth academy. This is my dream combo. I guess in the days of global success, the point of 'Italian' club is watered down, but I can't accept it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 10 2009, 08:13 AM
Post #24

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 10 2009, 07:55 AM) *
I can't agree with that one. I will be sorely disappointed the day Milan puts out a lineup similar to Arsenal and Inter.

At least 6 Italians, with 2 of them being youth academy. This is my dream combo. I guess in the days of global success, the point of 'Italian' club is watered down, but I can't accept it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I agree with you there Jack.

I want Milan to always maintain an Italian core.

But you need sme foreign flair to go with that. And if Leo can spot out some diamonds in the rough from South America, I'm all for it. As long as our Italian identity remains intact.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 10 2009, 08:25 AM
Post #25

Group Icon

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 10 2009, 12:43 PM) *
I agree with you there Jack.

I want Milan to always maintain an Italian core.

But you need sme foreign flair to go with that. And if Leo can spot out some diamonds in the rough from South America, I'm all for it. As long as our Italian identity remains intact.

I hope so too. But it's just the direction we're talking.

For instance

Maldini replaced by Silva NOT Criscito or Santacroce
Pirlo replacements being Hernanes and NOT Cigarini

I understand Leonardo would find Brazil easier to operate and cheaper...but to run in economy mode is to risk a lot.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 10 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #26

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 10 2009, 05:46 AM) *

Racist!

No, but you're right, it's rare foreign players spend too long at one club. Javier Zanetti is a rarity in todays football.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 10 2009, 09:57 AM
Post #27

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 10 2009, 07:25 AM) *
I hope so too. But it's just the direction we're talking.

For instance

Maldini replaced by Silva NOT Criscito or Santacroce
Pirlo replacements being Hernanes and NOT Cigarini

I understand Leonardo would find Brazil easier to operate and cheaper...but to run in economy mode is to risk a lot.

Agreed.

We'll see what happens in the transfer window.

We'll still have Abbiati, Nesta, Pirlo, Rino, Zambro and (maybe) Boriello as a good Italian core for next season.

Although with Nesta's and Boriello's injuries we could be left with only Rino, Ambro, Pirlo and Zambro as starters. We'll see I guess...

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 10 2009, 10:11 AM
Post #28

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Stefano Di Nardo @ Jun 10 2009, 09:06 AM) *

Kaka is not a mercenary and you know it. I don't say he was forcekicked out of the club, but I'm sure he would have preferred to stay just as he did so at the time of Claciopoli and next year when we finished out of top4. if he really wanted to leave those were better opportunities to do so. but he remained loyal stayed on in difficult times and ironically this is how he's thought of by likes of you: greedy, mercenary, etc etc.

This is so sad.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 10 2009, 10:27 AM
Post #29

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 10 2009, 03:11 AM) *
Kaka is not a mercenary and you know it. I don't say he was forcekicked out of the club, but I'm sure he would have preferred to stay just as he did so at the time of Claciopoli and next year when we finished out of top4. if he really wanted to leave those were better opportunities to do so. but he remained loyal stayed on in difficult times and ironically this is how he's thought of by likes of you: greedy, mercenary, etc etc.

This is so sad.

+1

+Quote Post

purwo
post Jun 10 2009, 02:47 PM
Post #30

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 5,907

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 10 2009, 12:59 AM) *

hi

well, wenger DNA is in Leonardo blood, I think, if I am not mistaken, Leonardo is one of wenger favourite player in Nagoya Grampus Eight

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:46 AM