han2503
post Jun 23 2019, 06:58 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

All chit chat here guys

I'm back from my Milan hiatus but looking at the news lately just makes me want to retreat back into the cave

It feels like we're going around in circles while Juve are signing De Ligt and Sarri and Inter get Conte. Just so demoralizing tbh

Add to that losing Leo is going to be a big hit for us

Giampaolo is a good coach, just not sure he's what we need atm. The Ceballos links are the only uplifting pieces of new right now, so lets see where that goes
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 23 2019, 10:29 PM
Post #2

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

No idea how good this Ceballos kid is, never heard of him before. Looks like he plays CM primarily.

Also, I read on Mediaset we're being linked with Theo Hernandez, LB of Real. Maldini met him in Ibiza.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 23 2019, 10:30 PM
Post #3

Oh, and I also read that we made the first official offer for Torreira: two-year loan with right to purchase at 38M. Obviously Arsenal will refuse, unless they're stupid.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 24 2019, 12:01 AM
Post #4

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Torreira would be great though.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jun 24 2019, 06:12 AM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

Theo Hernandez is loan with no option to buy as per article on football italia. I dont think that is a kind of deal we should do.

Secondly there were rumors about Elliott putting a salary cap of 2.5m net for all new signing.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 24 2019, 09:28 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

I read that Torreira could be pushing for a move back, but honestly, it seems very unlikely atm

Ceballos and Torreria would definitely be high impact players imo, just can't see them joining this summer.

Reading a lot of rumors that Kessie will most likely be sacrificed. I think it's a good move if we can somehow sell him and get Torreira coming in. But chances of that happening are pretty low imo

Kessie is a beast physically but his footballing IQ is just non existent. I though that he could at least learn to do the simple things better by now, but he's still messing that up even now after 2 full seasons. So if we can somehow move him on and get a high reward for him then we should jump at the chance

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jun 24 2019, 09:37 PM
Post #7

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

In case anyone cares, San Siro being demolished.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 24 2019, 09:54 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 24 2019, 09:28 PM) *
I read that Torreira could be pushing for a move back, but honestly, it seems very unlikely atm

Ceballos and Torreria would definitely be high impact players imo, just can't see them joining this summer.

Reading a lot of rumors that Kessie will most likely be sacrificed. I think it's a good move if we can somehow sell him and get Torreira coming in. But chances of that happening are pretty low imo

Kessie is a beast physically but his footballing IQ is just non existent. I though that he could at least learn to do the simple things better by now, but he's still messing that up even now after 2 full seasons. So if we can somehow move him on and get a high reward for him then we should jump at the chance

Dumping Kessie would be a blessing, especially since we can sell him for around 25-30 million.

The hottest names we're being linked with right now: Kabak, Theo Hernandez, Torreria, Veretout, Cebellos, Kramaric.

I also read that Rodriguez is for sale, and that Giampaolo wants to relaunch Andre Silva.

QUOTE (Danny @ Jun 24 2019, 09:37 PM) *

That's going to be a hot topic.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 25 2019, 07:15 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 24 2019, 09:54 PM) *
Dumping Kessie would be a blessing, especially since we can sell him for around 25-30 million.

The hottest names we're being linked with right now: Kabak, Theo Hernandez, Torreria, Veretout, Cebellos, Kramaric.

I also read that Rodriguez is for sale, and that Giampaolo wants to relaunch Andre Silva.

That's going to be a hot topic.

Do you know anything about Kramaric?

Is he decent? Last I read he did his medical last week but nothing has been made official as of yet

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 25 2019, 07:16 PM
Post #10

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Jun 24 2019, 09:37 PM) *

I don't think San Siro will be demolished. As Scaroni said, the stadium is still the property of the municipality... So I don't know if they'll just demolish it tbh

What he did confirm is that a new stadium will be built and we're still going to be sharing it with Inter

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 26 2019, 09:37 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 25 2019, 07:15 PM) *
Do you know anything about Kramaric?

Is he decent? Last I read he did his medical last week but nothing has been made official as of yet

I think you're talking about Krunic there.

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Jun 26 2019, 10:28 PM
Post #12

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

PSG offering Areola + 20M for Donna (link)

Was hoping for more, and I hate losing someone like Donna. That said, we risk losing him in two years anyway (I do not trust Raiola), I was impressed by Plizzari during the U17 WC, and we can use the plusvalenza to help us get closer to FFP compliance. Areola is valued 30M in the deal, would prefer to sell Donna for straight cash.

Let's see if the rumor is true, and (if so) it would be interesting to see how Milan reacts (reject or counteroffer).

This post has been edited by Forza Milan!: Jun 26 2019, 10:52 PM

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Jun 26 2019, 10:43 PM
Post #13

Giovanissimi Regionali B

On other news ...

Looks like Ozan Kabak (who was linked with Milan) is headed for Bayern. Apparently he was promised regular playing time, but given who Bayern already has in their back line, I do not see how that would happen. (link)

Lucas Torreira apparently is happy with Arsenal, so a move to Milan is not likely (link). EDIT: previous news had Torreira pushing for a transfer to Milan (link), and recent news says a deal may still be possible.

Looks like Theo Hernandez is still a possibility

Apparently Montella wants Biglia

We have been linked with DDR

This post has been edited by Forza Milan!: Jun 26 2019, 10:50 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 27 2019, 09:11 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Jun 26 2019, 10:43 PM) *
On other news ...

Looks like Ozan Kabak (who was linked with Milan) is headed for Bayern. Apparently he was promised regular playing time, but given who Bayern already has in their back line, I do not see how that would happen. (link)

Lucas Torreira apparently is happy with Arsenal, so a move to Milan is not likely (link). EDIT: previous news had Torreira pushing for a transfer to Milan (link), and recent news says a deal may still be possible.

Apparently Montella wants Biglia

Bayern will sell Boateng from what I read.

And what Torreira said is just a diplomatic answer. The problem is satisfying Arsenal's requests. We need to sell Kessie and use that money for Torreira, otherwise I cannot see how we can sign him.

Anyway, the news of the morning is that PSG have offered 20M + Areola (valued 30M)) for Donnarumma. Obviously we'd have to dumbasses to accept any offer inferior to 60M, and with no counterparties.

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Jun 28 2019, 05:06 PM
Post #15

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Jun 26 2019, 11:43 PM) *

Looks like a done deal, 20M (2M loan with an obligation to buy for 18M), 5 year contract.

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Jun 26 2019, 11:43 PM) *

DDR closer to Fiorentina or may just retire after all.

+Quote Post

70 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:48 PM