> Serie A - Week 3 - Milan - Catania, Date: 18/09/10 Time: 20:45 CET

han2503
post Sep 16 2010, 08:18 AM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Hopefully the Auxerre game is a start of a winning streak.

The team needs more time to improve but I saw a lot of positives in the last 30 minutes against Auxerre. A win against Catania when Inter face Palermo the following day is just what we need
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post Sep 16 2010, 08:58 AM
Post #2

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif) Who told you to open threads for Serie A games???! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Last week should have been lesson enough.

Jokes aside, I agree with what you said about the team needing more time to improve. In some areas we are making progress, while in others we are as still as a dead pirate (no offense to our resident friendly buccaneer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ). I thing this one is going to be another cagey affair with us scrapping in towards the end with a 2-1 win. At least word is that Silva will be back, and that's good news. Yay!

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Sep 16 2010, 09:21 AM
Post #3

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (acid911 @ Sep 16 2010, 01:28 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif) Who told you to open threads for Serie A games???! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Last week should have been lesson enough.

[Jokes aside, I agree with what you said about the team needing more time to improve. In some areas we are making progress, while in others we are as still as a dead pirate (no offense to our resident friendly buccaneer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ). I thing this one is going to be another cagey affair with us scrapping in towards the end with a 2-1 win. At least word is that Silva will be back, and that's good news. Yay!

Go f@ck yourself. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Damn it han!!! You're gonna make us lose everything this season.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 16 2010, 09:51 AM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I believe Cesena was a one off for me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Sep 16 2010, 11:06 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Hmm.... fortunately my immediate second post rescued the Auxerre game. I'm not sure if I can keep doing this all season.

+Quote Post

amancik
post Sep 16 2010, 11:38 AM
Post #6

Milanfan to Death

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 11

Man, it has only been 3 games and Pato is injured again. Glad we bought Robinho. But I do hope Pato could recover in time for Catania but I doubt it.

http://www.football-italia.net/sep16f.html

Yep, he's doubtful for many games. The guy gets injured too many times, it's not a good sign. He runs too much and too quick only to stretch himself in the process.

This post has been edited by amancik: Sep 16 2010, 11:46 AM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Sep 16 2010, 11:59 AM
Post #7

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Good thing we don't have to rush him back and therefore aggravate his injury. better one month than 3 months...

But yeah, it's really annoying he gets injured so much (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Sep 16 2010, 12:12 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Adductor muscle again isn't it?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) Well that explains the point behind why we bought Robinho! Imagine where we'd be otherwise.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Sep 16 2010, 01:23 PM
Post #9

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

I fully agree. we can't let Pato's injuries screw us anymore. and this way there is less pressure on the boy to recover asap, too.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Sep 16 2010, 01:25 PM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

I remember me saying something about this in one post ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 16 2010, 01:41 PM
Post #11

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Sep 16 2010, 12:23 PM) *
I fully agree. we can't let Pato's injuries screw us anymore. and this way there is less pressure on the boy to recover asap, too.

Yep, last season he was rushed back and they made the injury 10 times worse, now he has time to recover without any pressure, plus Robinho can get fully fit by playing more.

Gazzetta have this line-up

Bonera--Nesta--Thiago--Antonini
Boateng--Pirlo--Seadorf
Robinho--Ibra--Dinho

I seriously doubt Bonera is going to be starting over Zambro, who was simply one of our best players yesterday.

The midfield is worrying, no defensive mid in Serie A? Can't be too smart a move. Then again both Ambro and Flamini are injured, that leaves Rino and Strasser...

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 16 2010, 02:13 PM
Post #12

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

So Pato is injured again, for about 3 weeks, along with Ambro. Am I the only one who's seriously starting to get pissed off of his injuries? Thank f@ck we have Robinho!

As for the line-up, Sportmediaset suggests Gattuso instead of Seedorf. I really hope Flamini recovers in time!

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Sep 16 2010, 02:23 PM
Post #13

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 16 2010, 01:13 PM) *
So Pato is injured again, for about 3 weeks, along with Ambro. Am I the only one who's seriously starting to get pissed off of his injuries? Thank f@ck we have Robinho!

As for the line-up, Sportmediaset suggests Gattuso instead of Seedorf. I really hope Flamini recovers in time!

No this makes us 2.

I said that long time ago.

+Quote Post

William405
post Sep 16 2010, 02:35 PM
Post #14

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Is their any report about Flamini's injury,he's been injured for some time.I think if he recovers,our midfeild should be like this Flamini:Dm,Boatang Box to Box midfeilder, Seedorf:Playmaker. I think we should seriously give Pirlo a break,then entering him in the last 20mins or so.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 16 2010, 02:45 PM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 16 2010, 01:13 PM) *

Hopefully not, it hurts me more then most to say this, but Rino is finished. He just cannot play at this level any more. And it would be a mistake to play him against Catania, who have some quick players. Boateng--Pirlo--Seedof will have to do as long as we play it smrt we should be ok

QUOTE (William405 @ Sep 16 2010, 01:35 PM) *
Is their any report about Flamini's injury,he's been injured for some time.I think if he recovers,our midfeild should be like this Flamini:Dm,Boatang Box to Box midfeilder, Seedorf:Playmaker. I think we should seriously give Pirlo a break,then entering him in the last 20mins or so.

Yes he needs a rest, but atm I don't think that's do-able. We really cannot play without him, maybe we can play a Seedorf--Boateng--Flamini midfield when all are fit and it's a game that allows it, but until then resting Pirlo is out of the question.

+Quote Post

23 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:34 PM