han2503
post Nov 4 2013, 01:53 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

‘Allegri not Milan’s problem’

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has assured boss Massimiliano Allegri that his job is safe.

The tactician’s future has again been placed into doubt as the club’s problematic season took another unsavoury twist with a 2-0 defeat to Fiorentina on Saturday.

“There is faith in Allegri – he is not the problem,” the official stated this afternoon.

“All Coaches depend on results, but this is not a decisive week for him. If someone keeps losing then there is no one who can survive that.

“This is certainly a difficult moment because we are not picking up results, but we will carry on. From experience I say that we should remain calm.”

Milan, with just three League wins this season, will face Barcelona and Chievo over the next seven days.

Galliani was also asked to respond to Barbara Berlusconi’s request that there be a change in philosophy at the club owned by her father Silvio.

“I certainly spoke with Silvio Berlusconi last night, but I won’t comment on what we said,” Galliani added.

“The CEO is responsible for everything, the transfer market, the revenue, all of the costs. He’s in charge of the whole company.”

Also inevitably asked about the future of star striker Mario Balotelli, Galliani stated: “He is absolutely not for sale.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 4 2013, 01:54 PM
Post #2

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

I wonder to which new low will we be sinking to tomorrow. because this has become a comedy now, if Allegri is not the problem then WTF is? He and Galliani are THE biggest problems this club has

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 4 2013, 02:43 PM
Post #3

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

I still maintain that I'd be happy to see Allegri coaching Milan for the next 5 years, provided Galliani is fired tomorrow. No in fact, make it today, and we have a deal. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) I used to think Berlusconi is senile, but Fester now seems like he lost his brain some three years back.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 4 2013, 03:11 PM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 4 2013, 02:43 PM) *
I still maintain that I'd be happy to see Allegri coaching Milan for the next 5 years, provided Galliani is fired tomorrow. No in fact, make it today, and we have a deal. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) I used to think Berlusconi is senile, but Fester now seems like he lost his brain some three years back.

I'm sorry, but NOTHING, would make me want to see Allegri ruining this side for another 5 years.

Galliani is an old fool but Allegri has lead us down this road this season no one else.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 4 2013, 04:00 PM
Post #5

Berretti

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 4 2013, 08:11 PM) *
Galliani is an old fool but Allegri has lead us down this road this season no one else.

Nope, if you get a cold it's not the diseases' fault. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) It's you walking out in the middle of November without appropriately and adequately covering yourself. I was against signing of such LOBOs from the start, not everyone can make the transition to a big club like ours after having been stuck in the middle ages with mid table teams.

The first season here was limited in scope and growth as a team, and it was evident in the first few matches that we did not really storm out the gates with. One could see the team lacked chemistry and identity. At the end of the reason we had a Scudetto, but had not progress one inch as a unit. It was mostly Ibra or bust.

And then these next few seasons it all went south. Galliani had the chance to pull the trigger an year or two back. But here we are stuck not just with someone that masquerades as a coach, but has dragged in all the shtick in the footballing world with players like Niang, Matri and Muntari. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) Players, apparently, with legs.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 4 2013, 04:37 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 4 2013, 04:00 PM) *
Nope, if you get a cold it's not the diseases' fault. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) It's you walking out in the middle of November without appropriately and adequately covering yourself. I was against signing of such LOBOs from the start, not everyone can make the transition to a big club like ours after having been stuck in the middle ages with mid table teams.

The first season here was limited in scope and growth as a team, and it was evident in the first few matches that we did not really storm out the gates with. One could see the team lacked chemistry and identity. At the end of the reason we had a Scudetto, but had not progress one inch as a unit. It was mostly Ibra or bust.

And then these next few seasons it all went south. Galliani had the chance to pull the trigger an year or two back. But here we are stuck not just with someone that masquerades as a coach, but has dragged in all the shtick in the footballing world with players like Niang, Matri and Muntari. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) Players, apparently, with legs.

Yes it is a bit convoluted, because it is Galliani's fault that we're stuck with Allegri, but nothing would make me want to see us stuck with Allegri for another 5 years. Absolutely nothing

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 4 2013, 05:16 PM
Post #7

Berretti

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 4 2013, 09:37 PM) *
Yes it is a bit convoluted, because it is Galliani's fault that we're stuck with Allegri, but nothing would make me want to see us stuck with Allegri for another 5 years. Absolutely nothing

Have it your way, then. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) We probably will see his back at the end of the season. If Allegri is fired well before that, it would not be the most unjust thing in the world. In fact, it would be some justice. But I sense a 0-2 defeat at Barcelona this week, and I also see him continuing until the break.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 4 2013, 07:17 PM
Post #8

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 4 2013, 04:43 PM) *
I still maintain that I'd be happy to see Allegri coaching Milan for the next 5 years, provided Galliani is fired tomorrow. \

U MAD!!!

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 4 2013, 07:21 PM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,230

When Galliani is out, Allegri is too. Galliani is the only person in the world who would keep Allegri at Milan.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 4 2013, 07:54 PM
Post #10

Berretti

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 5 2013, 12:17 AM) *
U MAD!!!

Nope, just thinking the big picture here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 5 2013, 12:21 AM) *
When Galliani is out, Allegri is too. Galliani is the only person in the world who would keep Allegri at Milan.

Exactly. I'll put it this way, I want Galliani out more than Allegri at this point in time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) He's just doing one senseless thing after another, keeping this idiota on. There are less known coaches that we could have nabbed this year, or last, and they'd take less money while delivering better results.

Of course, a big name is preferable, but there are enough people in Italy that can do a good job.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 4 2013, 08:16 PM
Post #11

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Really?? No way. Allegri staying 5 years would run Milan to the ground. Galliani at least participated in the era of Milan's success, while Allegri virtually gave us nothing, bar the one scudetto.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 4 2013, 08:38 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 4 2013, 07:54 PM) *
Nope, just thinking the big picture here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

5 years is a pretty big picture acid

I think you're completely on your own on this one, majority of Milan fans can't stand to have him for 5 more days let alone 5 more years.

+Quote Post

Nova
post Nov 4 2013, 09:07 PM
Post #13

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 34

The curva banner about the transfer policy actually sums up what I think about our situation.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Nov 4 2013, 09:37 PM
Post #14

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 4 2013, 02:54 PM) *
if Allegri is not the problem then WTF is?

Most definitely not the players putting in awful performances every week.

+Quote Post

Nova
post Nov 4 2013, 09:39 PM
Post #15

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 34

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 4 2013, 11:37 PM) *
Most definitely not the players putting in awful performances every week.

Oh no , definatly not the players. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:25 PM