Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Serie A - Week 14 - Sampdoria - Milan, Date: 27/11/10 Time: 18:00 CET

Jack Bauer
post Nov 24 2010, 11:00 PM
Post #16

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,705

He won't be rested in this game for sure. Sampdoria is always tough to beat away.

We have only 5 games till the big winter break while one of them against Ajax in the CL in which he won't play. So only 4 games to suck it up for Ibra.

This post has been edited by Jack Bauer: Nov 24 2010, 11:01 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Linkman
post Nov 25 2010, 12:58 AM
Post #17

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 7,300

Or one game and a 6-month injury. Your call.

I'd rather risk dropping points against Samp than losing Ibra. Of course, this entire situation could have been avoided if Allegri had subbed out Ibra towards the end of our easier games, but alas...

Ronnie-Robbie, with Zee behind them is hardly a bad striking formation, despite what you guys say. If we are having problems, Ibra can play, but if the must play one half, it should be the second, not the first. That way he faces a tired defense rather than a fresh one.

+Quote Post

Dracoris
post Nov 25 2010, 01:01 AM
Post #18

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,716

Ibra plays this game, has a week of rest, plays next Saturday and has another week of rest. He's a big boy, play him.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 25 2010, 01:53 AM
Post #19

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Dracoris @ Nov 25 2010, 01:01 AM) *
Ibra plays this game, has a week of rest, plays next Saturday and has another week of rest. He's a big boy, play him.

+1

You people are just making a big fuss out of nothing. It's not like the rest of the squad isn't tired.

+Quote Post

amancik
post Nov 25 2010, 07:16 AM
Post #20

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

QUOTE (Linkman @ Nov 25 2010, 07:58 AM) *
Or one game and a 6-month injury. Your call.

I'd rather risk dropping points against Samp than losing Ibra. Of course, this entire situation could have been avoided if Allegri had subbed out Ibra towards the end of our easier games, but alas...

Ronnie-Robbie, with Zee behind them is hardly a bad striking formation, despite what you guys say. If we are having problems, Ibra can play, but if the must play one half, it should be the second, not the first. That way he faces a tired defense rather than a fresh one.

Agreed, I for one would like to see how Ronaldinho and Robinho play together. If it doesn't work, throw Ibra in, we all know he can create something out of nothing. The odds of Milan winning is better now since Cassano can no longer play for Sampdoria.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 25 2010, 09:02 AM
Post #21

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 25 2010, 01:53 AM) *
+1

You people are just making a big fuss out of nothing. It's not like the rest of the squad isn't tired.

Ibra has probably played the most minutes from all the outfield players. It might be a big fuss out of nothing since you can't predict these things, but it only takes one awkward stretch and Ibra could be out for a month, he's had a week to rest before during international break, and he's still saying that he's very tired. Maybe Samp is the wrong time to rest him. We'll see what happens

We have Samp, Brescia, Bologna and Roma coming up before the winter break plus a CL game, and 2 Coppa matches in between

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 25 2010, 11:24 AM
Post #22

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Well, I except Milan to field a B-side against Ajax. We secured second, can't top Real, so I hope we'll see the reserves. The Coppa games, at least one of them - should also be used to rest Ibra.

But I agree, he's been played over and over and I think Allegri should rest him a bit; if he gets injured, we'll be in a very bad situation.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 25 2010, 02:15 PM
Post #23

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

The thing with Zlatan is: we cannot and should not want to play without him. Zlatan better not be included in the Ajax match squad. Not even on the bench. Against Sampdoria Zlatan needs to start. Hopefully we are leading in 2nd half so we can rest him by subbing in Ronaldinho. Starting this game without Zlatan is no option IMO.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 25 2010, 04:33 PM
Post #24

What the hell??? We cannot rest Zlatan against Sampdoria! Guys, we're not playing Lecce, Brescia or Bologna, but S-A-M-P-D-O-R-I-A, one of the most difficult teams to face away. If Zlatan doesn't play, we can forget about the 3 points. Rest him next week against Brescia or Bologna, but definitely not this game.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 25 2010, 05:55 PM
Post #25

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 25 2010, 04:33 PM) *
What the hell??? We cannot rest Zlatan against Sampdoria! Guys, we're not playing Lecce, Brescia or Bologna, but S-A-M-P-D-O-R-I-A, one of the most difficult teams to face away. If Zlatan doesn't play, we can forget about the 3 points. Rest him next week against Brescia or Bologna, but definitely not this game.

Well none of us are saying start without him. I'm saying we hope like hell that we have a lead by the 2nd half so we can take him off.

Still I think he needs a full game's rest, we have Samp coming up this weekend so it's not really an option, but Allegri should really consider it against Brescia or Bologna. However if we play without him and a 3 DM midfield then we can really forget about the 3 points since when we play that system our only tactic is to launch balls to him hoping he does something with it, something that cannot be done with Dinho and Robinho up front

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 25 2010, 05:58 PM
Post #26

Without Ibra, I'd play us like this:

Boateng - Pirlo - Ambrosini
Seedorf - Ronaldinho
Robinho

Definitely an option to consider for next week's game.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 25 2010, 06:03 PM
Post #27

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 25 2010, 05:58 PM) *
Without Ibra, I'd play us like this:

Boateng - Pirlo - Ambrosini
Seedorf - Ronaldinho
Robinho

Definitely an option to consider for next week's game.

Robinho alone upfront?

And that midfield would be a necassity, everything would have to go through it, as opposed to it being bipassed like when Zlatan is playing

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 25 2010, 06:12 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 25 2010, 06:03 PM) *
Robinho alone upfront?

We have no one else. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 25 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 25 2010, 07:12 PM) *
We have no one else. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

I would play 4-3-1-2 with both Ronaldinho and Robinho up front then. Ronaldinho's finishing might be better than Robinho's at the moment. Our last goal was Robinho to Ronaldinho, both were up front.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 25 2010, 06:33 PM
Post #30

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 25 2010, 06:17 PM) *
I would play 4-3-1-2 with both Ronaldinho and Robinho up front then. Ronaldinho's finishing might be better than Robinho's at the moment. Our last goal was Robinho to Ronaldinho, both were up front.

LOL, the fact I put Ronaldinho next to Seedorf doesn't change much. 4-3-1-2/4-3-2-1 doesn't change much with that set of players.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:53 AM