> Striker Factor

dst
post Jul 25 2006, 01:28 AM
Post #46

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Jul 25 2006, 01:34 AM)
I still haven't heard why we can't use 2 up front with the Strikers we have, or if we get Crespo.

Because all of them are box strikers ... you can't play with two of them in a two striker formation they'll just run into each other!!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) We MUST get Crespo, please Milan buy him!!!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post Jul 25 2006, 02:06 AM
Post #47

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,128

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jul 24 2006, 05:34 AM)
Wrong! Barca played most of their games with one striker last season and they scored the most goals in Europe. Thing is we can definitely score a lot of goals with the Xmas tree formation. Kaka is a great scorer. If we give him a more attacking responsibilty, he will only score more. That's what Barca do with Ronaldinho. Sure, we're going to play differently, but we'll be as attack minded as ever. This is the only realistic choice we have as things stand. Torres is our last hope. Tevez? We all no he isn't coming. Why even bother talking about him?
Wrong again! I think Gila will score even more and play much better with this formation. He was a lone striker when he played at Parma and there was no stopping him. Gila will be top scorer of Serie A next season. I'm so confident!  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

What are you talking about.I calculated the most scored gols in europe and it was ac milan followed by Barca.Ac milan scored more gols with a difference of 1 gol.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jul 25 2006, 02:15 AM
Post #48

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (gal_kenny @ Jul 24 2006, 07:06 PM)
What are you talking about.I calculated the most scored gols in europe and it was ac milan followed by Barca.Ac milan scored more gols with a difference of 1 gol.

Good for us! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif) But as you said, only 1 goal difference.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 25 2006, 11:18 AM
Post #49

Primavera
Group Icon

Poor Barca they scored one goal less ... but ... hey didn't they win the CL??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a note:Overall (counting goals scored in domestic leagues too) Barca was first and we followed

+Quote Post

RD.X
post Jul 25 2006, 11:23 AM
Post #50

The Playmaker

Member No.: 1,384

QUOTE (dst @ Jul 25 2006, 03:48 PM)
Just a note:Overall (counting goals scored in domestic leagues too) Barca was first and we followed

Then we must be one of the most attacking teams in the World.
Rite?

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 25 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #51

Primavera
Group Icon

Yessssssss we are (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

This post has been edited by dst: Jul 25 2006, 11:25 AM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 25 2006, 05:36 PM
Post #52

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

Actually he did, he had Morfeo - who he wanted to follow him (back) to Milan.

Come on you can't compare him to Kaka, Sheva one said that he is a dream to have for strikers, because he is always feeding them through balls

I still haven't heard why we can't use 2 up front with the Strikers we have, or if we get Crespo. All I've heard is "no, it won't work" please explain why not! I'm not saying we can't ever play with 1 up + Kaka, because we have before but only now and then, the main formation is 4-3-1-2 and I think (& hope) it will stay the same. We'll have to wait and see!

2 box strikers won't work together because they would keep getting in each other's way, we need someone like sheva if we are going to play with 2 upfront, someone who can dribble, make assists and still score a lot of goals.

If we manage to get Crespo we MIGHT play with 2 upfront because although Crespo is a box striker he does have a bit of qualities that a striker like Sheva has but they are minimal at best

+Quote Post

dudernahata
post Jul 25 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #53

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 572

QUOTE (RD.X @ Jul 25 2006, 03:23 AM)
Then we must be one of the most attacking teams in the World.
Rite?

"communists play defensive football"-Silvio Berlusconi (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post Jul 26 2006, 12:02 AM
Post #54

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 2,128

[/quote]

What are you talking about.Ac milan scored the most gols in domestic league or europe last season. AC milan scored 85 gols in serie A while Barca scored 80 in la liga.So apparently we scored more gols.

+Quote Post

milanista1899
post Jul 26 2006, 12:43 AM
Post #55

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 735

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 25 2006, 05:36 PM)
Come on you can't compare him to Kaka
I'm not comparing him to Kaka, I just meant that he played in the same position as him & had the same function.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 26 2006, 12:58 AM
Post #56

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Jul 25 2006, 11:43 PM)
I'm not comparing him to Kaka, I just meant that he played in the same position as him & had the same function.

Yes but it'd a bit different, having Kaka behind you or having morfeo, hmm hard decision

+Quote Post

milanista1899
post Jul 26 2006, 03:33 AM
Post #57

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 735

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 26 2006, 12:58 AM)
Yes but it'd a bit different, having Kaka behind you or having morfeo, hmm hard decision
There's no decision, Kaka everytime. We have him, whereas Parma had Morfeo. If it wasn't for him, Gilardino wouldn't have scored as many goals that season. I just meant they were in the same type of position - supporting Gilardino, even if he's nowhere near as good.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 26 2006, 10:56 AM
Post #58

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (gal_kenny @ Jul 26 2006, 02:02 AM)
What are you talking about.Ac milan scored the most gols in domestic league or europe last season. AC milan scored 85 gols in serie A while Barca scored 80 in la liga.So apparently we scored more gols.

Oh c'mon it was on the official Milan site some time ago ... Total cumulative goal standings in whole Europe had Barcelona first and Milan second!!!!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:39 PM