Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chievo vs Milan, Giornata 31

whoarethepatriot...
post Apr 11 2009, 04:05 PM
Post #181

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 782

I just skim read the gazzetta mbm, and it appears that Chievo should have walked away with something from the match.

Also Ancelotti red carded! the horror!

Also yay, Inter drew! but they are still winning Lo Scudetto this season

This post has been edited by whoarethepatriots: Apr 11 2009, 04:05 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 11 2009, 04:06 PM
Post #182

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (dst @ Apr 11 2009, 03:54 PM) *
FT 0-1 we win! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

I don't think we deserved to win. Only a few players justified their presence on the field today. Dida first, Senderos and Favalli did well and Flamini was decent. The rest of them, especially Kaka, Seedorf and Pato were terrible. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

Flamini decent? Made 2 or 3 totally wrong passes, no blocking, no cutting off, not good positioning? You really think he's done good? And you don't mention Zambrotta and Ambrosini? Hmhm,.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 11 2009, 04:12 PM
Post #183

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

What happened to Pato in Brazil's camp!? it's all Dunga's fault!!!!!!

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post Apr 11 2009, 04:12 PM
Post #184

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,128

But the thing is how many times do u seee man u, chelsea, madrid, pool, juve, Inter (well maybe often) play this bad and win!! Why do we always play bad?

+Quote Post

vahid
post Apr 11 2009, 04:15 PM
Post #185

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 3,912

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 11 2009, 03:12 PM) *

Maybe he was with Adiano (IMG:http://phalls.com/images/cool_smilies/cool_phalls_03.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 11 2009, 04:21 PM
Post #186

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

A belated +1 cookie to vahid for correctly identifying the Cagliari goalscorer.

I'm happy with the win (keepign in mind I won't see the game until it's shown on tape delay). Chievo have been playing remarkably well the past several weeks and I was half expecting a draw.

From the sounds of it, Dida had a great game. That's really good to hear. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (Fishdoll +1 chocolate to Miz).

Tonight's game should be interesting - Gobbi-Genoa.

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 11 2009, 04:25 PM
Post #187

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 11 2009, 06:06 PM) *
Flamini decent? Made 2 or 3 totally wrong passes, no blocking, no cutting off, not good positioning? You really think he's done good? And you don't mention Zambrotta and Ambrosini? Hmhm,.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

I meant to say Pirlo.

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 11 2009, 06:12 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

vahid
post Apr 11 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #188

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (Tennie @ Apr 11 2009, 04:21 PM) *
A belated +1 cookie to vahid for correctly identifying the Cagliari goalscorer.

I'm happy with the win (keepign in mind I won't see the game until it's shown on tape delay). Chievo have been playing remarkably well the past several weeks and I was half expecting a draw.

From the sounds of it, Dida had a great game. That's really good to hear. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (Fishdoll +1 chocolate to Miz).

Tonight's game should be interesting - Gobbi-Genoa.

It was my second cookie today (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 11 2009, 04:27 PM
Post #189

Token Girl
Group Icon

Fishdoll is in a good mood. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) He's got a SURPRISE for dst. tee hee.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Apr 11 2009, 04:27 PM
Post #190

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

i thought the game was on sunday

+Quote Post

vahid
post Apr 11 2009, 04:30 PM
Post #191

Esordienti A 95

Goal.com's players rating
Sorrentino -6.0: Aside from pick the ball out of the net, did not have too many difficult saves to make. Was alert to a number of Pirlo free kicks.

Sardo -6.0: A battling display from the right back, who kicked anything that moved. Pato will be counting his bruises and blood scratches tonight.

Morero -7.0: Impressive performance at the heart of the Chievo defence. Matched the likes of Kaka and Pato for pace, which takes some doing.

Yepes -6.5: May have given away a penalty against Kaka but, aside from this, he did well alongside Morero.

Mantovani -6.5: Did well down the left hand side. Rarely troubled defensively, he provided the cross when Pellissier headed against the bar. Hit the bar himself in what could have been a freak own goal.

Luciano -6.5: Was bright down the right in the first half, and had a penalty appeal turned away. Something of a surprise that he was substituted on 49 minutes.

Rigoni -6.5: Helped Chievo take charge of the midfield for long spells of the game.

Marcolini -6.5: Lively in midfield, and unleashed a number of efforts at goal.

Pinzi -6.0: Fantastic pass for Pellissier's early chance. Not so involved thereafter.

Pellissier -6.5: Again a real handful, only this week he did not take his chances, squandering two fine openings.

Bogdani -6.0: Held the ball up well, and linked up with Pellissier. Did not threaten too much himself though.

Subs

Colucci 4.5: Missed two glorious chances to earn Chievo a point. The second he should have buried.

Langella -6.0: Added pace to the Chievo attack.

Esposito -N/V: No time to shine.

MILAN

Dida -9.0: Was this Dida in goal? A string of crucial stops, including an absolute wonder-save from Colucci. Hail Nelson!

Zambrotta -6.0: A little shaky defensively, and was skinned by Pellissier for one of the striker's chances.

Senderos -6.5: Did surprisingly okay, despite looking awkward. A couple of key interventions.

Favalli -6.5: Senderos and Favalli at centre back hardly inspired confidence, but they somehow kept a clean sheet.

Jankulovski -6.0: Did well in the first half, and also provided the cross for the goal, but he was lucky to get away with a terrible mistake on 61 minutes.

Ambrosini -8.0: Milan's best outfield player today. Was a real leader in the middle-of-the-park, and he fought for every ball from the first minute until the last.

Pirlo -6.0: Just when you think he is finding his form again, he puts in a performance like this. Aside from a number of free kicks, Pirlo did nothing.

Seedorf -7.0: Seedorf was having a shocker of a game, until he popped up to score the winner. This alone wins him this rating.

Kaka -5.5: Looks a shadow of the player who ruled the world in 2007. Could have won a penalty on 40 minutes but, in truth, he barely had a kick this afternoon.

Pato -7.0: Dangerous every time he received the ball, taking on opponents. Occasionally too greedy though, and the end product was missing.

Inzaghi -6.5: Made numerous runs up-front, heading wide from a corner, but the service to him wasn't the best. Nevertheless, he provided the assist for Seedorf's goal.

Subs

Flamini 6.5: Ran and ran and ran, but not too much quality.

Ronaldinho -6.0: A cameo performance from the Samba boy.

Shevchenko -N/V: Entered the fray with just minutes remaining.

Anthony Sormani, Goal.com

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 11 2009, 04:30 PM
Post #192

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 11 2009, 04:06 PM) *

Thought Zambro was one of our better players, Ambro... Not so much

+Quote Post

6Best
post Apr 11 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #193

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 6,299

*Sigh* Atleast we win...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 11 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #194

Token Girl
Group Icon

Here are datasport's player ratings.

MILAN
Dida 7 Un miracolo che fa ricordare il Dida dei vecchi tempi, ma anche qualche incertezza.
Zambrotta 5.5 Troppo impreciso nei passaggi, costretto spesso a rincorrere in fase difensiva.
Favalli 7 Prestazione da professore, tieni in piedi tutta la difesa.
Jankulovski 6 Gioca male, sbaglia tanto, ma ha il merito di avviare, con la sua caparbietà, l'azione del gol vittoria.
Senderos 6 Si mette di fianco a Favalli e cerca di non commettere errori.
Flamini 6 Entra al posto di Inzaghi, si piazza sulla destra, fa il suo.
Kaka' 4.5 Troppo spento, non trova mai la giocata, non è il vero Kakà.
Ambrosini 6.5 Prestazione di sostanza, fa il mediano vecchio stampo con il solo compito di distruggere il gioco avversario.
Pirlo 6 Prova a costruire qualcosa anche se l'aggressività dei centrocampisti clivensi lo limita parecchio.
Seedorf 6 Ha il merito del gol anche se la prestazione è in linea con le sue peggiori partite. Troppo lento, perde spesso palla e sbaglia molto in fase di costruzione.
Shevchenko s.v. Meno di dieci minuti nel finale.
Inzaghi 5 Non ha tanti palloni giocabili, ma quando la sfera gli passa accanto è lento e impacciato.
Pato 6.5 Qualche bel numero, è l'unico davanti che tenta di fare qualcosa, ma i difensori del Chievo lo temono e, infatti, ogni volta che parte viene steso.
Ronaldinho 6.5 Una ventina di minuti finali di alta sapienza calcistica. Quando gli passano la palla, non la perde più, congela il gioco, fa salire la squadra e passare i minuti.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 11 2009, 06:38 PM
Post #195

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Tennie @ Apr 11 2009, 04:59 PM) *
Here are datasport's player ratings.

MILAN
Dida 7 Un miracolo che fa ricordare il Dida dei vecchi tempi, ma anche qualche incertezza.
Zambrotta 5.5 Troppo impreciso nei passaggi, costretto spesso a rincorrere in fase difensiva.
Favalli 7 Prestazione da professore, tieni in piedi tutta la difesa.
Jankulovski 6 Gioca male, sbaglia tanto, ma ha il merito di avviare, con la sua caparbietà, l'azione del gol vittoria.
Senderos 6 Si mette di fianco a Favalli e cerca di non commettere errori.
Flamini 6 Entra al posto di Inzaghi, si piazza sulla destra, fa il suo.
Kaka' 4.5 Troppo spento, non trova mai la giocata, non è il vero Kakà.
Ambrosini 6.5 Prestazione di sostanza, fa il mediano vecchio stampo con il solo compito di distruggere il gioco avversario.
Pirlo 6 Prova a costruire qualcosa anche se l'aggressività dei centrocampisti clivensi lo limita parecchio.
Seedorf 6 Ha il merito del gol anche se la prestazione è in linea con le sue peggiori partite. Troppo lento, perde spesso palla e sbaglia molto in fase di costruzione.
Shevchenko s.v. Meno di dieci minuti nel finale.
Inzaghi 5 Non ha tanti palloni giocabili, ma quando la sfera gli passa accanto è lento e impacciato.
Pato 6.5 Qualche bel numero, è l'unico davanti che tenta di fare qualcosa, ma i difensori del Chievo lo temono e, infatti, ogni volta che parte viene steso.
Ronaldinho 6.5 Una ventina di minuti finali di alta sapienza calcistica. Quando gli passano la palla, non la perde più, congela il gioco, fa salire la squadra e passare i minuti.

I perosnally can't understand any of these ratings

Zambro 5.5, but Janku gets a 6. Zambrotta controlled his flank clearly better then Janku did, not to mention the mistakes Janku made that could have cost us.

Ambro gets a higher rating then Pirlo does? How can that even be possible?

And Seedorf gets a 6? He deserves the same rating as Kaka did since both were pretty much terrible. Seedorf couln't even make simple first touches to get the ball under control most of the time, that's how bad he was.

As for Pato, I don't think it was a bad game per se, He was played out of position on that left wing, he kept running into brick walls and anytime he got ast his man he was brutally chopped down by the next Chievo player. But there were times that he was selfish with the ball, I think I counted 4 times where Kaka was free and could be released but Pato decided to cut through the middle instead of making the pass

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:01 PM