> Galliani heading for Milan exit

Danny
post Nov 30 2013, 12:31 PM
Post #46

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 30 2013, 03:03 AM) *
How can someone not be happy? It's Paolo Maldini.

I love Paolo. I am just dubious if this is a good role for him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 30 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #47

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Nov 30 2013, 02:14 AM) *
How many CEO's like Galliani do you know?

Charles Green, former Rangers CEO, did as much as Galliani maybe more. It's why he got hounded out - others wanted his power.

He was CEO, VP, TD and god knows what together. Barbara won't do all that IMO, she'll be dealing more with managerial stuff while Paolo will be more TD like Leonardo was at Inter and PSG, dealing with transfers and other football stuff.

I think you underestimate what a CEO is and how powerful they are. That's the boss. Not the owner, but the boss. CEO has power to do what they like, and Galliani pretty much had that power.

I say that will be Barbara's new position.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 30 2013, 01:52 PM
Post #48

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

So, Silvio announced that Galliani is staying.

Link

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Nov 30 2013, 02:22 PM
Post #49

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 30 2013, 07:19 AM) *
It is a huge challenge, as when Galliani first took charge he had Silvio's unconditional funding and built stellar sides.

My worry is that Maldini would find a challenge too much to handle. Like if the negative results keep pilling, the fans 'would' turn on him. Maybe someone with experience on the job to handle the matters now, and ease in Paolo later down the line. But as things now, Paolo will be put into the deep end.

Regardless, I hope and wish he does a good job!

My sentiments exactly...

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Nov 30 2013, 03:12 PM
Post #50

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 30 2013, 02:52 PM) *

wow these kind of acts will be further damaging Milan's Image...

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 30 2013, 03:40 PM
Post #51

Allievi Nazionali

I'm in disbelief at the comical farce engulfing my 2 teams. It's just beyond words.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 30 2013, 04:44 PM
Post #52

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Danny @ Nov 30 2013, 03:40 PM) *
I'm in disbelief at the comical farce engulfing my 2 teams. It's just beyond words.

I think we all know what the common link is here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

And huge (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) at Silvio! WTF is he doing, everyone is basically confirming Galliani's exit including Galliani himself. Is this supposed to be a "ploy" to not alarm the masses? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

@ Danny, regarding your convo with Jack, no one expects Paolo to come in and things will magically improve. The problems on the pitch atm are all coach related. We don't have the best team in the league anymore thanks to Galliani but that won't be fixed unless Paolo is given massive funds to work with, but I'm pretty sure no one thinks that our team deserved to reside in 13th position in the table and losing/drawing with relegation material opposition

The problems on the pitch all relate to Allegri, what I'd expect is that he'd be removed along with Galliani. We can improve the squad and make additions by bringing in players that the NEW coach would need to make his system work, whoever that might be

As for Galliani's role and Paolo's role, I think that Galliani basically had everything under his hands and it got to a point where he couldn't separate one duty from another and things have become so hazy and clouded that he doesn't know which way is up. If Paolo comes in, I think it should only be in a Director of football capacity, as Jack said, like Branca or Sabatini at Inter and Roma and Barbara would take over the CEO role, both of these roles and everything in between is currently under Galliani's hands, and that's what needs to change as well as the man himself

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 30 2013, 04:52 PM
Post #53

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Danny @ Nov 30 2013, 05:40 PM) *

Yep, it's a comical farce. And like CMF said, this will be further damaging our image. Unbelievable.

+Quote Post

William405
post Nov 30 2013, 07:40 PM
Post #54

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

http://football-italia.net/42327/milan-wil...eneral-managers

"Milan will have two general managers."

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 30 2013, 08:34 PM
Post #55

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (William405 @ Nov 30 2013, 07:40 PM) *

Let the confusion and power struggles begin (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Instead of things going for the better, they're getting worse by the minute

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Nov 30 2013, 08:35 PM
Post #56

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

QUOTE (Danny @ Nov 30 2013, 03:33 PM) *
I think you underestimate what a CEO is and how powerful they are. That's the boss. Not the owner, but the boss. CEO has power to do what they like, and Galliani pretty much had that power.

I say that will be Barbara's new position.

I don't underestimate, I just don't think Barbara will be the Galliani type (when Galliani eventually leave) and won't combine 3 or 4 positions, I think we'll be more like Inter or Roma where TD has a real power.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 30 2013, 07:44 PM) *
@ Danny, regarding your convo with Jack, no one expects Paolo to come in and things will magically improve. The problems on the pitch atm are all coach related. We don't have the best team in the league anymore thanks to Galliani but that won't be fixed unless Paolo is given massive funds to work with, but I'm pretty sure no one thinks that our team deserved to reside in 13th position in the table and losing/drawing with relegation material opposition

The problems on the pitch all relate to Allegri, what I'd expect is that he'd be removed along with Galliani. We can improve the squad and make additions by bringing in players that the NEW coach would need to make his system work, whoever that might be

As for Galliani's role and Paolo's role, I think that Galliani basically had everything under his hands and it got to a point where he couldn't separate one duty from another and things have become so hazy and clouded that he doesn't know which way is up. If Paolo comes in, I think it should only be in a Director of football capacity, as Jack said, like Branca or Sabatini at Inter and Roma and Barbara would take over the CEO role, both of these roles and everything in between is currently under Galliani's hands, and that's what needs to change as well as the man himself

+1

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Nov 30 2013, 08:38 PM
Post #57

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 30 2013, 11:34 PM) *
Let the confusion and power struggles begin (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Instead of things going for the better, they're getting worse by the minute

We can't do anything right, fans of other clubs must be enjoying what a joke we have become.

+Quote Post

dst
post Nov 30 2013, 09:14 PM
Post #58

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

MOAAARRRR IS BETTER!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

Oh God! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 30 2013, 09:23 PM
Post #59

Allievi Nazionali

Wow, just when it went to Stupidsville it took a sharp left at Idiocyville and straight on to the outskirts of ThickeryTown.

2 CEOs?!

I mean God what is next? Berlusconi announcing himself as our new defender? Well, he's pretty good at doing it in a court of law so why the hell not select himself in the starting team.

This is just a total crock and I'm getting sick of it.

+Quote Post

dst
post Nov 30 2013, 09:41 PM
Post #60

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

This is when the Curva Sud come in with

'WE ONLY HAVE ONE GM'

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:13 PM