Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the ideal team for next season, players for milan

littlechris
post May 12 2006, 04:04 PM
Post #1

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,747

I want milan to make some changes next season, with the like of cris, gabriel heinze, come in thanks for gallas approval, in the midfield let try to sign in simao, francesco totti, tores and toni in attack. if any club show interst for gila with good offer to avoid loss, i think we should open the door for him to go, cos to me he didn't live up to expectation. in defence, stam is set to live and maldini and costarcuta are tired leg i think we need some signing which i have listed above to srenghten the team especcially the defence. simao will be a suitable replacement for rui costa, marquez as the utility in defence and midfield.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post May 12 2006, 04:16 PM
Post #2

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

I don't care! if Sheva goes I'll kill myself!!!!
sorry littlechris but I feel kinda sh!tty right now...

This post has been edited by dst: May 12 2006, 04:50 PM

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post May 12 2006, 06:26 PM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 782

i would like to see something like this

----------------Sheva/Torres-----Gila/Inzaghi

------------------------------Kaka

Seedorf/Jankulovski------------------------------Gattuso

------------------------------Pirlo

Maldini/Serginho---Nesta---Kaladze/Gallas or Barzagli--Cafu

-----------------------------Dida

+Quote Post

adooooo
post May 12 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #4

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 634

Here is my team for the next season, this is how I want us to play IF Sheva leaves.

-----------------------------------------Dida-----------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Oddo-----------------Nesta----------------------Kaladze-------------Serginho--
----|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|-----
----|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|-----
----------------------Gattuso--------Pirlo-------Seedorf---------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------Kaká--------
-----------------Henry----------------Gilardino-------------------------------------

So, this is my team.
Serginho and Oddo at the right and left flanks.
Gattuso, Pirlo and Seedorf will do their job in the middle and leave the flanks open for our RB/LB. Gattuso will work hard in the middle. Pirlo will also play defensive while Seedorf is a bit more offensive than the other two.
Kaká will have a free roll at his flank. He can play at the left or the right and advance
into the middle. His role will be something like Ronaldinhos in Barcelona.
Henry will play to the right in our attack, with his fast running, great technique and his ability to score this would be a perfect position for him.
Gilardino could switch with Inzaghi as both of them can be our "penalty-area-players".

Umm, this team tastes like sweet honey.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post May 12 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (dst @ May 12 2006, 09:16 AM)
I don't care! if Sheva goes I'll kill myself!!!!
sorry littlechris but I feel kinda sh!tty right now...

Yeah, I have no reason to live anymore... Milan without Sheva is like a person without a heart... I can't breathe without my heart... Life is so very very cruel...

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post May 13 2006, 12:13 AM
Post #6

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ May 12 2006, 06:16 PM)
Yeah, I have no reason to live anymore... Milan without Sheva is like a person without a heart... I can't breathe without my heart... Life is so very very cruel...

Milan will exist without Sheva, it did exist without him in the past too. Of course their won't be any replacement for him, but hey that's what they thought when van Basten left. Though I never expected Sheva to leave, especially to this Chelski who signs every good player right now.
Ok, just to stick to the Thread this the team I think will play for Milan Next season...

--------------------------------------Dida------------------------------------------------

---------Cafu/Gallas---------Nesta-------Maldini/Costacurta------------Serginho---

---------------------------------------Pirlo------------------------------------------------

----------------------Gattuso---------Kaka------------------------Seedorf/Sneijder---

----------------------------Adriano------------------Gila/Inzaghi------------------------

Yap, I guess Adriano would be Shevas replacement, because his style is very similar to Shevas, their would be much more Change in tactics with Henry.

+Quote Post

dst
post May 13 2006, 12:23 AM
Post #7

Primavera
Group Icon

Adriano said he wants to stay at Inter but I don't think Milan are interested in him anyway...IMO Henry is a more possible target

This post has been edited by dst: May 13 2006, 12:23 AM

+Quote Post

milanistar
post May 13 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #8

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 605

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ May 12 2006, 06:16 PM)

You must be kidding!
I say sheva without milan is nothing! No one exept don Paolo could be called Milan's heart, and when he lives there will another one!
Players go through but MILAN stays forever!

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post May 14 2006, 06:24 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (milanistar @ May 13 2006, 12:10 PM)
You must be kidding!
I say sheva without milan is nothing! No one exept don Paolo could be called Milan's heart, and when he lives there will another one!
Players go through but MILAN stays forever!

Hey... I was in a bad mood... Sheva is very special to me... I feel much better now though. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

krzyskaka
post May 14 2006, 06:50 PM
Post #10

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 1,354

dida - barzagli/cafu nesta kaladze maldini - seedorf gattuso kaka van der vaart - inzaghi shevchenko/henri

+Quote Post

Portman
post May 14 2006, 07:30 PM
Post #11

Berretti

Member No.: 347

----------------------Torres-------Gilardino--------------

------------------------------Kaka--------------------------

------------Sneijder---------------------Gattuso---------

------------------------------Pirlo---------------------------

---------Serginho-----Maldini----Nesta-----Gallas-------

-----------------------------Dida-----------------------------

+Quote Post

adooooo
post May 14 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #12

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 634

Nice team, but won´t our right flank be very vad? I mean, Gallas and Gattuso.
We will get to addicted by kaka and our left flank. And that has been one of our problems this year.

+Quote Post

Portman
post May 14 2006, 09:52 PM
Post #13

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (adooooo @ May 14 2006, 08:34 PM)
Nice team, but won´t our right flank be very vad? I mean, Gallas and Gattuso.
We will get to addicted by kaka and our left flank. And that has been one of our problems this year.

Yes. I would like an ofensive RB... but... Cafu? Cmon... with all the respect, he's old.

+Quote Post

dst
post May 15 2006, 09:33 AM
Post #14

Primavera
Group Icon

Yes. I would like an ofensive RB... but... Cafu? Cmon... with all the respect, he's old.

so..it comes down to Nelson (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
but...what about Serginho isn't he old too??and...besides that..he's not a LB!!!!
Never was....

This post has been edited by dst: May 15 2006, 09:35 AM

+Quote Post

GULLIVER
post May 15 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #15

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 1,214

QUOTE (dst @ May 15 2006, 12:33 PM)
so..it comes down to Nelson  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
but...what about Serginho isn't he old too??and...besides that..he's not a LB!!!!
Never was....

He is (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)
We need Italian defence, that's already clear. Maldini is old, he won't be playing. May be Palermo's defender, what was his name? hmm, Barzalgi? right?
Anyways I'd like to add one Brazilian attacking defender (sounds great (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ).
Midfiled looks like something great, with Sneider and Kaka I think everything will be more then ok. But why don't we want Vogel to play also?? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
Gila is definitly in the attack, I don't know about Sheva, if he leaves a lot of Milanista hearts are going to be broken. But the medal has the opposite side. May be that'll do good? (I'm sorry for this words (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) ). And other attackers will be freed (kinda). Sheva won't be dominanting no more, and they can brief easily. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
I don't won't to see Adriano or Eto here. No matter what!! Henry is awesome, Torres?? if he comes, he has to prove himself in Milan, and I think that'll be hard, very hard.
May be Bojinov with Gila?? You'll say too weak of an attack. I'll say may be yes, may be not (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:48 PM